Updated Hellboy Kroenen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That HT body is a much needed improvement, looks great.I can't wait to see this HT/SSC hybrid body come to light.
:D

Got boots for Kroenen. I ordered two pairs. This pair is the $3 "In the Past Toys" boots. They are very flexible and work well with the ankle articulation on the HT body.
kroenen-new05.jpg

kroenen-new06.jpg

And here's some side by side comparisons of the boots. The In the Past boots have zippers up the back. I ended up using them for Kroenen as they're shinier and taller than the Newline boots. The Newline boots have a better shape, but the In the Past boots are more flexible and their soles are far more stable. I worry about Maul toppling sans-stand.

boots-01.jpg

boots-02.jpg

C'mon dude !! I always told to myself "I will never get any nazi stuff, even if it comes from comic book or something !!"
Now I have to get one of these.

So I'm gearing up to start ordering parts to put together a WWII era Kroenen. The plan is to use just the mask from my modern SS Kroenen and possibly a Dragon body and some random head. Will then use the "face" mask on my modern Kroenen (and possibly mod his suit to appear the same as it does in the film when he wears the "face" mask).

Anyway I'm ordering a bunch of loose parts, going with full cloth getup for a couple of reasons. An all leather set is pretty much impossible to do, also I really dislike most pleather in 1/6. It doesn't hang right and the "water trick" doesn't work on it. So I'm kinda going more for his comic look, which was more a more traditional nazi outfit.

These are the parts I'm ordering, am I missing anything? The only think that worries me is the belt and shoulder strap as they are from a youth figure, but it's the only one I could find. I'll also have to mod the hat to fit... which I hope isn't that big a deal.

hat.jpg

medal.jpg

patchesandmedals.jpg

blackshirt.jpg

uniform.jpg

beltandstrap.jpg

pistol.jpg

trenchcoat.jpg

I actually already have these boots, in fact I also have a pair for my modern Kroenen which replaced the In The Past Toys boots he has in the above pics.
boots.jpg

Back