Action Figure UPDATED:Custom Nostromo Kane : FINISHED!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: UPDATED:Custom Nostromo Kane : Kane IN FULL GEAR!

tin, try 95%.
The only thing that was really accurate out of the box were the shoulder armor pieces.
You have done great work here, and it will be an extreme joy to have some of it to enjoy myself.
HT has come a long way even since 2008, but I have a feeling that if they released Kane & Dallas today, with their latest advances, yours would still be much better.

Thanks Anthrapoid! :hi5: I'm pretty impressed with HT's recent releases - even though I've pretty much stopped collecting 1/6 figures. 89 Bats and Joker are the last ones for a while for me. I'm gonna try to just make my own figures - whenever time permits.

Thanks Anthrapoid! :hi5: I'm pretty impressed with HT's recent releases - even though I've pretty much stopped collecting 1/6 figures. 89 Bats and Joker are the last ones for a while for me. I'm gonna try to just make my own figures - whenever time permits.
I got the 89 Batman too... but I'm also set to receive my Iron Monger next month, then Red Skull, SS Tuskan Raider, and I'm sure I'll get the HT Avengers Hulk too.

If only HT had decided to produce the entire cast of ALIEN... Ash, Brett, Ripley, Parker, Lambert, Kane & Dallas - in their on-board clothes. If they had, I would have them all by now, and I would have built a breakfast table diorama in true Ron Cobb fashion... *sigh*

I was tempted to go in for the IM Monger, but I got burnt out with all the other IM HT figures. I have every one up to VI. I would love to have a Ripley and Lambert in on-board garb. And Brett too.

I was tempted to go in for the IM Monger, but I got burnt out with all the other IM HT figures. I have every one up to VI. I would love to have a Ripley and Lambert in on-board garb. And Brett too.
Well, the 12" on-board figures will never happen. But, I would love to see a full set of 3-3/4 figures at least. Hasbro did a really great set of Indiana Jones figures in 3-3/4 size. When ALIEN was first released, they had a full set of (poorly made) prototypes that were slated for market, but they were stopped. With the high quality of Hasbro Star Wars, Indy, etc. I know they could do a really good job today. That would make building a diorama much easier too.

This is so good it just reached full retard!:horror

Last update for the HS - promise. Just changed the lower eyelids.

nostromo_kane_head_8.jpg
nostromo_kane_head_9.jpg
nostromo_kane_head_10.jpg
nostromo_kane_head_11.jpg

Aww. Thanks Kamandi! :1-1: I'm going to try to make time this summer to make some suits and sculpted parts available so you can make your own version. I think with just the addition of a fabric suit and HS - the HT Kane is improved by 60%.

Great news. If I'm able to at the time I would definitely be interested in getting them from you to upgrade my Kane. Because of you, Kane is currently on my coffee table right now, attempting to clutch at the facehugger in his helmet. Next I'm gonna have to get Dallas out.

A comparison between the HT original and a few of the reference sources I've been using throughout this whole project. I was never able to find a decent full body picture of Kane from the movie.

nostromo_kane_head_15.jpg

Decided to take some action shots of Kane - since most of my shots have been him standing straight up.

nostromo_kane_walk1.jpg
nostromo_kane_walk2.jpg
nostromo_kane_walk3.jpg
nostromo_kane_walk4.jpg
nostromo_kane_walk5.jpg
nostromo_kane_walk6.jpg

Last edited:
Back