Update pics of my collectors room.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great collection snake!!! I've seen your videos many, many times and they are excellent!!! I remember catching one of your early videos on YouTube (and pitu's) and that's how I came to know of sideshow and the "freaks". Keep it up man, you've inspired a lot of people.

Great collection snake!!! I've seen your videos many, many times and they are excellent!!! I remember catching one of your early videos on YouTube (and pitu's) and that's how I came to know of sideshow and the "freaks". Keep it up man, you've inspired a lot of people.

thanks man !!
means alot to me.

The man, the myth, the Sideshow LEGEND, SOLIDSNAKE!!!!

abnpredator (aka- viking4alpha)

Thanks all for your great comments.

Its some sort of double detolf I bought at a local store called JYSK.

yes, we are blessed up here in canada to have jysk stores:naughty
i have a couple of them double wide detolf style displays, and i for one really like them, they give alot more space and aren't as crowded. though i'm really surprise that the 1:1 maul fits that well in them:horror. i didn't think 1:1's would fit in them.

great collection.

yes, we are blessed up here in canada to have jysk stores:naughty
i have a couple of them double wide detolf style displays, and i for one really like them, they give alot more space and aren't as crowded. though i'm really surprise that the 1:1 maul fits that well in them:horror. i didn't think 1:1's would fit in them.

great collection.

yea those double detolfs are awsome.
even 1:1 Iron man bust and arnie bust fit in it.

thanks for your comments guys.

Back