UPDATE Man of Steel Superman *Last Post* -Gipetto's Workshop

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: *ULTIMATE Jack Sparrow FINISHED-Po.397*-Gipetto's Workshop

Captain Jack Sparrow

Curse of the Black Pearl

photo3_zpsb67aec2e-1_zps4d4119e2.jpg

SAM_3121_zpsa424959a-1_zps6f314a9d.jpg

SAM_3122_zps25b8edab-1_zps864bb3aa.jpg

SAM_3123_zpsa7d76ea1-1_zps32e03e66.jpg

SAM_3119_zps0e2d7ed5-1_zps754ca098.jpg

SAM_3127_zps59e97b8a-1_zps1e2379b0.jpg

SAM_3152_zps05b4da1a-1_zpsea1a1fd8.jpg

SAM_3153_zps61717994-1_zps6c9b0694.jpg

Breakdown:

Sculpt:
UU Jack Sparrow-Fabric bandana darkened; dreads trimmed/deleted/repostioned; hair repainted dark brown/black; COTBP beads added some from Medi Sparrow; Beads repainted; real fabric added to ends of 3 dreads and braid on right side of face

Clothing:
Jacket-UU Jack Sparrow with real buttons hand sewn from DX Sparrow coat and repainted black

Shirt-UU Sparrow

Waistcoat- Front plain blue from Medicom Sparrow sewn together with back of UU Sparrow waistcoat

Sash-UU Sparrow

Pants-Made them myself and found proper stud like buttons to add at the knew

Belt-Leather part from DX Sparrow with repainted medicom buckle added along with extra holes punched and re cut curved end to a point.

Baldric(Chest Belt)-DX Sparrow baldric turned inside, painted black and retailored for this figure. Chest Buckle sculpted from scratch by me.

Boots- DX Sparrow

Black Wristcloth- DX Sparrow

Accessories:
Compass-Modified and repainted Medi compass

Sword and Sheath- DX Sparrow with sheath weathered

Hat- UU Sparrow

Pistol-DX Sparrow

Body:
Medicom body with ankles modified for HT balljoints. Left hands from Enterbay GOD Bruce Lee with black spot painted. Forearms were textured with tattoo and 'P' (from whitekite) added to right arm

Re: *FINISHED ULTIMATE COTBP Capt Jack Sparrow-Po.401*-Gipetto's Workshop

Best COTBP Jack Sparrow I have seen. The UU figure is so underrated.

Excellent Job G!!!
Damn! That looks amazing! :clap

Thanks everyone! glad you all dig it!

Got Underworld Selene almost finished as well as an Ultimate EP3 Anakin Skywalker almost finished. Then going to work on an EP3 Obiwan

Thanks everyone! glad you all dig it!

Got Underworld Selene almost finished as well as an Ultimate EP3 Anakin Skywalker almost finished. Then going to work on an EP3 Obiwan

Ultimate Anakin. Hmmm...this I'd love to see. :panic:

Ultimate Anakin. Hmmm...this I'd love to see. :panic:

All that's left to do is the sculpt...the hard part :(

But the clothing is pretty much done. just need to paint the boots to the proper color.

All that's left to do is the sculpt...the hard part :(

But the clothing is pretty much done. just need to paint the boots to the proper color.

Are you reworking the Sith Transition one you did earlier ? Or is this a completely different project ?

The sculpt is a rework, but a full on rework. Only thing remaining from my previous sculpt is a majority of the hair and the neck. I basically cut of the face off:lol

Clothing is pieces from other Anakin figures along with some of made from scratch parts most notably his jedi tabbards. Clothing however is fully retailored for the new body (CalTek) I put him on that's much more of Hayden's build.

Ah lovely. I liked the tailoring you did on Faramir.

Btw do you plan on using peg extenders for him ? He's almost 6' 2" in real life. (Though I'm not at all familiar with the CalTek body or the height the SS boots give him.)

CalTek body is pretty tall on it's own and he's the proper height in relation to the SS Obi-wans. but that may change when I put Obi-wan on a new body and if the proportions become wrong then I'll make Anakin a bit taller. Everything right now seems quite proper at the moment. really excited with how it looks so far. Just hoping I can do the hard work that went into the body/clothing proper justice with a better sculpt:pray:

I'll post some WIP pics of what I've got when I get a chance :)

Last edited:

Sparrow set a new bar for your work. I hope Anakin comes off better, I've longed to see someone do him justice.

To the reveal. :duff

Re: *EP3 Anakin WIP-Po.415;FINISHED Jack Sparrow-Po.401*-Gipetto's Workshop

Hey guys, just thought I'd share yet another attempt at EP3 Anakin :lol frustrating as it is, I'm hopeful and confident this will be the ultimate Anakin I've been hoping to achieve time and time again :pray:

PS: Excuse the cellphone pics please :)

Here's what I've got so far:

Got a nude CalTek body and retailored many clothes to this new body

Retailored the SS Brown under tunic. To give an idea at how out of scale the tunic was, I used a sleeve from one of my spare ones on my Anakin PF without any restitching :horror

photo_1_zps79661bef.jpg

Outter Tunic right arm sleeve was fitted better to the arm to avoid over stuffing once the glove is on. added 2 extra snaps to secure the closure better

Custom hand made tabbards and waist sash. Tabbards aren't that shiney looking in hand :lol

photo_2_zps59d19991.jpg

photo_3_zps557287e0.jpg

All of it put together.
photo_4_zps6781de3e.jpg

Liken ani so far bro! What hea du gonna use?

thanks man.

I'll be using my own head. I haven't started working on it yet though. too busy at the moment to just sit and sculpt for hours :lol

Re: *Sculpt UPDATE!EP3 Anakin WIP-Po.415;FINISHED Jack Sparrow-Po.401*-Gipetto's Work

OMG... You gonna offer up some when finished. It's a great likeness...

Back