UPDATE! FINAL Custom/Kitbash Michael Jackson Thriller Werecat!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New pic, courtesy of Biojex :rock!

customjackson.jpg

WoW:horror. Incredilble custom Kuzeh. have you done this? It´s perfect, really spot on and impressive. Without doubt, get the hair right must be the most difficult part of this project.

Ahora ya tienes la santisima trinidad de la version Thriller!!!

Buen trabajo amigo:clap

WoW:horror. Incredilble custom Kuzeh. have you done this? It´s perfect, really spot on and impressive. Without doubt, get the hair right must be the most difficult part of this project.

Ahora ya tienes la santisima trinidad de la version Thriller!!!

Buen trabajo amigo:clap

Gracias amigo
It means a lot coming from you, believe me!!
:bow

And yes, the applying the hair was quite the task!!
:thud:

When does the interest thread go up? :lol

This custom is a home run :rock

:monkey1

Thanks dude,
Not sure if there will be an interest thread per se, but I got something in the works... :wink1:

Thanks sir!! :hi5:
It's a long story... :lol
here it goes!!

Back in 2008 when HT announced the Billie Jean Michael Jackson
I thought a Thriller Werecat would be awesome!
I started looking for parts, and an existing HS,
I found a resin kit sold long ago, made by Mike Hill,produced by 5th sense. Had to mod it, cut it and make compatible with a TT. Zeek72 helped me out cutting the head from the body, as he has the right tools for it.
The pants are Dragon, from the A2 flight jacket. Body, socks, shoes and feet are HT.
Then the hard part was the Jacket, I commissioned it to A.J. Clothiers
and it turned out great!!
The "M" patch was commissioned to The Patch Hut, they do amazing stuff!!
The display base is from HT's Predator, the log from SS Yoda, and the tombstones I found @ Big Lot's during Halloween.

I had to mod the head and hands, add some Epoxy clay, sand it, drill it, cut it and do a whole lot of little things to make it work.
Then painted it with acrylics, gave it a coat of gloss to make him look as close as possible to the real thing.
And finally, the fun part was adding the Faux Fur, it takes a lot of time and patience, but it makes it look badass!!

As I mentioned earlier, I still had to trim it, use some hairspray, and add the whiskers!
I'll finish it tonight!! :rock!

Awesome Kuzeh! Im still so amazed by this piece man! Truly a grail! How it didnt finish in the top 3 at the Xpo still blows my mind! You had my pick for sure! It was a pleasure meeting you there man. Much love bro! :peace

Last edited:

:lol:lol

Awesome Kuzeh! Im still so amazed by this piece man! Truly a grail! How it didnt finish in the top 3 at the Xpo still blows my mind! You had my pick for sure! It was a pleasure meeting you there man. Much love bro! :peace

Dude, thanks you very much,
I think I should've won the "Congeniality" award at least!!
:lol!!

Thanks for the compliments!
:hi5:

Awesome collection Jose, and your Werecat was the most impressive custom piece at the 1:6 Expo in my opinion.

Back