UPDATE: ANOTHER Awesome New Bela Lugosi Bust!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ozzfan84

Super Freak
Reaction score
UPDATE:

You guys are nuts if you don't buy this! It's THE Halloween item of the year! This makes my Spooktacular!

get-attachment-1aspx.jpg

=============================================

I just picked this up from Ray Santoleri:

https://www.rsantoleri.com/Store/Busts-Portraits.aspx

A while back someone posted his Karloff line (which is almost done). I'm so glad he's doing a Bela line now! I'm very impressed!

P7203705.jpg

P7203698.jpg

P7203701.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Awesome New Bela Lugosi Bust!

looks awesome man, what edition number did you get?

I got one myself and IMO it's a must have if you're a Universal Monster collector, goes perfectly with any Sideshow SSE line.

Ray said he was in talk with the Chaney family to do the same styled busts for Lon Chaney sr/jr. finger cross everything will work out. :monkey1:peace

I just picked this up from Ray Santoleri:

https://www.rsantoleri.com/Store/Busts-Portraits.aspx

A while back someone posted his Karloff line (which is almost done). I'm so glad he's doing a Bela line now! I'm very impressed!

P7203705.jpg

P7203698.jpg

P7203701.jpg

ozzfan84 you can add me to that list as well. :D I picked this one up as well, To go with the Boris Karloff Bust that I got from Ray long ago. :D Ray is one of the most AMAZING Sculptors that you will EVER find out there! :D He is even more of an AMAZING person. :D

Nick

So you guys already had one and you didn't tell me about it!? :p

I'm lucky I checked his site when I did because I got number 22. This guy is almost sold out!

If he does the Chaneys, I'll be in heaven!

So you guys already had one and you didn't tell me about it!? :p

I'm lucky I checked his site when I did because I got number 22. This guy is almost sold out!

If he does the Chaneys, I'll be in heaven!

I SO want one of his Boris Karloff heads from "House of Frankenstein", However I cannot afford it unless it is on payments like Sideshow Collectibles.:(:monkey2

Nick

What is he charging for those? They're scary accurate. Imagine waking up in the middle of the night and seeing that in your face!

I wish Sideshow would do more silver screen monster PF's. Those things were classy and bad ass.

I don't think Sideshow will ever return to those glory days. Therefore, pick up this stuff! The paint aps are so much nicer than production run stuff.

Any of you guys have this one? It was sculpted by Mike Hill for Sassy's, I think.

lug.jpg

osi.jpg

aaah, the amazing Mike Hill. One of the few artists who can actually sculpt Lugosi so it resembles the actor, both in likeness and personality.

Case in point, check his new and improved website. The Dracula above is an early effort, the Murder Legendre in the below link is absolutely stunning (as are the rest)

https://www.mikehillart.com/gallery.html

I never cared for Sideshows 1:1 Dracula. Sure the likeness was in there somewhere, but he never looked as menacing as he should. Ray Santoleri's plain Lugosi nailed that look. Wish it was him or Mike Hill that had sculpted that bust.

aaah, the amazing Mike Hill. One of the few artists who can actually sculpt Lugosi so it resembles the actor, both in likeness and personality.

Case in point, check his new and improved website. The Dracula above is an early effort, the Murder Legendre in the below link is absolutely stunning (as are the rest)

https://www.mikehillart.com/gallery.html

I never cared for Sideshows 1:1 Dracula. Sure the likeness was in there somewhere, but he never looked as menacing as he should. Ray Santoleri's plain Lugosi nailed that look. Wish it was him or Mike Hill that had sculpted that bust.

My God he is an amazing artist. I am pretty much speechless after looking through that gallery. ____ing amazing.

I've had three of their Lugosi pieces (1/6, bust, PF) and sold them all because the likeness just wasn't up to my standards.

You guys are nuts if you don't buy this! It's THE Halloween item of the year! This makes my Spooktacular!

get-attachment-1aspx.jpg

www.rsantoleri.com

The painted version is a limited edition of 25. They are $89 before shipping. They are available for sale now. Officially licensed by Lugosi Enterprises, this one is based off the 1927 stage version of Dracula (he can't do Universal versions as of right now).

Back