*Update* 1/6 Christopher Reeves Superman Suit Thread! 1 left

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: *Update* 1/6 Christopher Reeves Suit Thread. *NEW Photo*

Moe,

Costume received. It looks great, but since I am a relative novice I have a couple of questions.

How do I apply the two "S" logos?
How do I attach the belt?

Thanks,
Ron

Hi Ron
Don't do anything just yet buddy... I'm going to be emailing all the picture/detail instructions how to do it right... I don't have my computer hooked up because I'm just getting into my new place, so give me few days ok? Glad you like it, it's great once you get it all together.

John- thanks for the compliment my friend... So glad you got him safe!
Enjoy, and thanks for the trade... Love my arnie...

Hi Ron
Don't do anything just yet buddy... I'm going to be emailing all the picture/detail instructions how to do it right... I don't have my computer hooked up because I'm just getting into my new place, so give me few days ok? Glad you like it, it's great once you get it all together.

Sounds good. Thanks!
Ron

I think the costume is wonderful. I do have one issue: the two "S" logos are not screen accurate.For this suit to compete with the upcoming Hot Toys figure, I think it needs to be perfect.

I've created a screen accurate version in Adobe Illustrator, so it can be scaled without losing resolution. Low-res jpeg here. Can you make replacement logos?

superman_logo.jpg

PM me your e-mail and I can send you the file. I think this one correction will put your suit over the top.

Thanks!
Ron

Last edited:

I think the costume is wonderful. I do have one issue: the "S" logo is not screen accurate. The yellow one for the cape is fine, but for this suit to compete with the upcoming Hot Toys figure, I think it needs to be perfect.

I've created a screen accurate version in Adobe Illustrator, so it can be scaled without losing resolution. Low-res jpeg here. Can you make replacement logos?

superman_logo.jpg

PM me your e-mail and I can send you the file. I think this one correction will put your suit over the top.

Thanks!
Ron

the S shown in his photos on pg.1 and 4 looks pretty much the same unless you received something different?

the S shown in his photos on pg.1 and 4 looks pretty much the same unless you received something different?

I received the "S" from picture 1. Picture 4 is more screen accurate.

Moe

I would like the more screen accurate S logos on the costume you are currently doing for me. Thanks!

The emblem I got was the one that is only seen in the first photo on page one. It probably matches a comic book version. There are lots of variations on the emblem. I actually have embroidered versions of both the chest and cape emblems that I got some time ago from a guy who produces all the different versions, but Moe's costume is so accurate, embroidery on the chest would look wrong now.

That said, I'd like to get the Reeve version too. But as my body is with the painter, no rush. I haven't had time to take mine out of the packaging yet, but the colors are just...perfect. Looking forward to the instructions.

The emblem I got was the one that is only seen in the first photo on page one. It probably matches a comic book version. There are lots of variations on the emblem. I actually have embroidered versions of both the chest and cape emblems that I got some time ago from a guy who produces all the different versions, but Moe's costume is so accurate, embroidery on the chest would look wrong now.

That said, I'd like to get the Reeve version too. But as my body is with the painter, no rush. I haven't had time to take mine out of the packaging yet, but the colors are just...perfect. Looking forward to the instructions.

Guys My Apologies...I'll get on it fellas...Things were hectic in past few weeks with my moving and all...But I'll have him get them out to you.

I appreciate the compliment on the suit...it is really well made.

Thanks again

OK Guys...I sent the New Logo's to printer for the Correct "S" Logo from First movie...So please be patient with me as soon as I get them, I will send them right out, The Logo's in the other films if you notice are different then the first film....Anyone who knows me or dealt with me, Knows I take this business Seriously and My first priority is the happiness of my customers...I try to reply as fast as I can to each and everyone...And Most important! You NEVER have to worry...Because I heard some really sad stories here about others who run there busniess with little to None Communication.
Communication is the most important to me in this Business.

Thanks

Guys My Apologies...I'll get on it fellas...Things were hectic in past few weeks with my moving and all...But I'll have him get them out to you.

I appreciate the compliment on the suit...it is really well made.

Thanks again

No problem Moe. Let me know if you need the high-res vector files and I'll e-mail them to you tonight.
Best,
Ron

No problem Moe. Let me know if you need the high-res vector files and I'll e-mail them to you tonight.
Best,
Ron

Thanks Ron Send them...PM coming

Hey, The decals are easy to place on...Just peel the back, and stick to surface and add a little heat using maybe a blow dryer and press into place, and Done.

More detailed instructions coming.

Moe no problem, take your time and thanks for the excellent communication!

Moe no problem, take your time and thanks for the excellent communication!

Thanks Jeff...That is how I do it. Great Communication is a must in this Biz.:duff Appreciate you all being so paitient...We want to make it 100% no less!
thank god for Iphone's lol

Cool Moe!

That's great of you if we finally get the real logos! Thanks man! :D

not a problem 16k...When yours arives, just keep the other logo for maybe a custom you do down the road.

Just sent Moe the high res files. No rush, sir.
You've been great about this and your costume rocks!

Best,
Ron

Back