Upcoming releases

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gangrel

Freaked Out
Reaction score
This is astonishing! Unbelievable!

This is the first time that a forum thread is closed for giving a constructive criticism.
The forum of Weta is still opened although Rivendel had lots of criticism...

And I've got a question for the moderator? Why do you close the thread without giving any reason? And what is more important, why don't you face the consecuences?

Last edited:
They have deleted the thread: which maquette should be made next

Last edited:
I think that our opinion was not disrespectful.

Did I say something for closing the Thread? We were giving our different opinions.

This acts may happen in a country such as North Korea, but we are in a freedom country, aren't we?

Last edited:
Was this translated by Google?

And what's wrong If some guys use the google translator to give their opinion? English could be the world first language, but there are a lot of countries where it is not the official one... are these people less than others?

They just delete the thread which would be the next maquette.

Have been criticized because it seems some things, that he had not seen in any internet forum, because no one had been disrespectful to anyone.

This does not bode well... :horror

And what's wrong If some guys use the google translator to give their opinion? English could be the world first language, but there are a lot of countries where it is not the official one... are these people less than others?

My country is one of those. Actually, English is not even an "unnoficial" language. :nana:
I just couldn't understand what the post was about, hence my question.

To be fair it had become a rather useless thread that was going round in circles...though a lock would have probably been better then a delete (or removal so we can't see it anymore)

A mod did not delete that thread. It was the thread creator that did an I will bring it back when I get home.

A mod did not delete that thread. It was the thread creator that did an I will bring it back when I get home.

So my sincere apologies to forum mods for accuse them

But what about you Boromir? You opened a thread, and when it takes a turn for the worse, you close it. What a sign of immaturity...

Well that's kinda ruined what might have been a great conspiracy :(

:exactly::exactly::exactly::exactly:

DSCN2198.jpg

Do you like this "great conspiracy"?

I have to be honest... My life is so boring, and when I receive a Sideshow statue, I repaint them cross-eyed... :dunno :dunno :dunno

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back