Up in price

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which ones do you think will go up in price?

• Total voters
I voted classic Ironman exclusive because i've invested in three and five Thors. I might fail this time but been successful with 2 Predator maquette exc., 3 Captain America pf, 2 1:1 Predator busts,2 T-800 life size busts and 3 Akumas.

I voted classic Ironman exclusive because i've invested in three and five Thors. I might fail this time but been successful with 2 Predator maquette exc., 3 Captain America pf, 2 1:1 Predator busts,2 T-800 life size busts and 3 Akumas.

So these are all things you have bought to flip later? How did you decide on those items?

How come Destroyer Thor hans't sold well? There were only 200 produced shouldn't that make it harder to find?

I think the next big thing is Darth Vader 1:1 exclusive.

I promise this isnt a smart ass question.... Im just curious...
.. Has any Sideshow Star Wars piece gone up very much in resale value?

TMNT Exclusives will be the money makers of the bunch. The sad part is i will never see that money because I WILL NEVER sell my Exclusive Turtles. I think that contributes to why the price is going to sky rocket ion the future...because most owners won't part with the HEROES in a HALF SHELL Comiquettes.

TMNT Exclusives will be the money makers of the bunch. The sad part is i will never see that money because I WILL NEVER sell my Exclusive Turtles. I think that contributes to why the price is going to sky rocket ion the future...because most owners won't part with the HEROES in a HALF SHELL Comiquettes.

the red bandannas will prob go up as well

well l was actually thinking about this in the shower last night.these figures are like the housing market.they go up and down.and l think a majority of the loved sideshow items will go up much higher in the next 2 or 3 years since the u.s. economy is so bad many collectors are selling there collection and when things get better in a few years they will be buying back there collections and prices will be more.hopefully.

Tmnt for sure. We TMNT fans never let go of our stuff so once these statues are purchased there wont be that many to go around on Ebay.

well l was actually thinking about this in the shower last night.these figures are like the housing market.they go up and down.and l think a majority of the loved sideshow items will go up much higher in the next 2 or 3 years since the u.s. economy is so bad many collectors are selling there collection and when things get better in a few years they will be buying back there collections and prices will be more.hopefully.

hmmmm
I don't think so. By that time, high end collectibles might be passe'
Remember when hockey and big cards were worth big money, now try cashing those suckers in. You will be lucky to find a buyer..Autographed Jersey's are the new "in" thing.

Back