Untitled 25th James Bond film (April 8th, 2020)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes I need to see one of these waterparks filled with Brazilian thong wearing MCU loving supermodels please, lol.

You think it’s fun being in a long line at 95 degrees surrounded by my wife’s friends while being lectured by old folks for indecent exposure on every freaking ride lol

Man does that get old fast I can’t help it that they love wearing little to nothing lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crap I keep forgetting there’s a new SW movie this year I am sooo enjoying my summer pool parties and water park excursions with my wife and her revolving door of brasilian stripper friends lol

Other than my son I have zero male friends man do I suffer at home lol

tenor.gif

Tell me more about these parties.....

You'd like Atomic Blonde, Theron does lesbian things and then gets beaten black and blue.

Umm yup I already like it lol

Catching up on this thread...

A quote from my son's friend after we saw it: "If you're a fan of nipples and techno music, this is your movie". :lol

The best part of that viewing was the guy in the row in front of us. He would reflexively flinch and scream every time a vicious blow would land in one of the countless fights. Normally that would be annoying, but his reactions were so ridiculously absurd I think we laughed harder during this movie than at any comedy I can remember.

You have zero credibility after misreading those sandbox posts. You're misreading a lot of what's being said in this thread too.

Misreading is fine, so long as you back it up with an argument. But no, you're happy to throw the isms around as though the accusation alone obviates you from having to engage in any way that's constructive or meaningful. 8 posts in this thread and just about every one of them provocative and hostile.

And the other bedbug crawls out of the woodwork :lol

You two really are touchy.

At the end of the day the owners of these properties can pretty much do what the hell they want.

If they so desire to have a midget Filipino female play Bond then that’s what it’s gonna have to be no reason getting upset over nothing we can do about it just don’t go see it.

Back