Media Until Dawn - PS4 Survival Horror

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup, gameplay looks exactly the same, supposedly there's multiple ends as well, and I believe any main character can die with the game continuing on.

Boxart

CF8VxO7WAAA-FGP.jpg

My order of this from Amazon shipped today. I can't wait to get it and play. I'm actually looking forward to a game that's more of an interactive movie. It seems like it will be a nice change of pace, and if the game isn't super long it might be fun to play through multiple times to try out different scenarios and such. I started to watch a game play video for this but turned it off after about 10 minutes. I was getting caught up in the story and didn't want to spoil anything in the game.

The game looks great, but in worried no reviews have been released yet.

the game does look good, i'll most likely get it to have something to play till mgsv comes out a week later.

Quite a few people have got an early release of the game, so far, it has been positive.
This is my most anticipated game next to arkham knight.
I'm actually thinking of taking a vacation Tuesday so I can play it all day. Lol.

That's great news. I love that there's so many possibilities based on your choices.

IGN review. While it's certainly no Silent Hill, it seems entertaining enough to play.

graphics are nice .. it seams to be kind of Heavy Rain so I will give it a go :)

I can see what IGN means by the second half of the game seems dull.Most horror games suffers from the same thing.They don't want to bore the gamer with a slow paced 10 hour Horror game so they step it up a notch with dull parts,and mostly hordes of monsters and Boss Battles.

I will have my hands full with Phantom Pain and Mad Max so i think im gonna wait until this goes on sale.

Picked up the game last night cause Gamestop had a midnight release for a few titles.
I'm loving it so far.

It kinda feels like a Heavy Rain game.
The big difference though is that Heavy Rain has a serious tone with an incredible acting.
This has a tone of a B horror movie. So dont expect too much on acting. Not that its bad,
but lots of very cheeeeesy lines. lol
But the main thing is its a fun game. Graphics looks nice. There are times where I'm trying to figure out if the close ups is cgi or actual in-game.
So far, I'm enjoying it.

Back