Unproduced Sideshow Products

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow needs to go back to their roots and do more classic horror stuff. Great thread!

Wow! Thanks for that picture and info! I don't know anything about Warhammer, so was the Inquisitor not one of the "Brothers"? That figure looks so different from the 17 released figures.

I'm probably less knowledgeable about Warhammer then you are so I'm not sure if it's a specific character. It was however the first in a proposed 1:6 line of collectibles that never came to be, which is why it looks nothing like the statues Sideshow did release.

TOE said:
Also, King Darkness has a pic of the 3 nerds from the X-Files.

Damn it, I gotta see these! King, post these pics asap!

I love this thread... I didn't realize there was so much stuff Sideshow dropped the ball on... especially all that Monkeybone stuff. Boy, would they have lost their shirts if they went ahead with that line. :horror:horror:horror

RodBW.jpg

And Andy's Rod is simply stunning. I REALLY regret not getting a sculpt of it for myself. He would have looked great standing next to my Lawgiver statue. :banghead:banghead:banghead

Yeah, I have an original Mego Fonzie; its pretty kickass! Has poseable thumbs so you can give a thumbs-up :rock

I read in a magazine that 24" Mystics and Skeksis were coming. When I never heard any further news I emailed SS.The reply said that they were no longer being made. I tried looking, but not longer have the email. This was back in 04 I think.

P.S Please reconsider SS!

I thought it would be interesting to archive information about Sideshow products that never made it to production or were drastically changed from the prototypes.

So, here is what I've come up with so far... let me know if you have info on any of these products or any that are missing, and especially, post pictures if you have them. I am most interested in "official" Sideshow pictures of any of these products if they exist!

Universal Monsters - 8" Glow-in-the-Dark Action Figures Series 2 (Creature, Bride, Phantom)

1804.jpg
1805.jpg
1806.jpg

Were the Universal Monsters - 8" Glow-in-the-Dark Action Figures Series 2 (Creature, Bride, Phantom) set never released or just drastically changed? The were on Sideshow's website until the expiration of the license, listed as sold out. Has there been company confirmation that they went unproduced/released?

Thanks for this thread btw, fascinating stuff to see.

Back