Unpopular movie or tv show opinions

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Penny Dreadful TV series so far

8 out of 10

Highly recommend it to anyone who hasn't watched it yet. Give it a chance. Also, hang around beyond the first half of season 1... it picks up and really gets going. Season 2 has been some of the best TV I have seen from its genre.

It's a pretty well done show. My only complaint, is John Clare's makeup. His face is almost white while hands are normal. :slap

Hercules and Xena are among my favorite television shows of all time. Rewatching Herc for the first time in over a decade. I can see why I loved it as a kid. Constant fighting, beautiful scantily clad women, and decent enough stories with good moral lessons at the end. I love the camp and cheese of the whole production. The dated CGI actually is quite charming to be honest.

That is not unpopular. That is common sense.
If he were around today, we would probably think of him like Adam Sandler, or recent years Eddie Murphy. His early stuff with Dean Martin was OK, but later on, man. . .

GRnZrha.jpg

I'm surprised Sandler hasn't remade this one yet.

Just because two philistines believe Mad Max is boring doesn't make it a popular opinion - so I think you're safe.

I just watched Mad Max for the second time. I found it dull the first time (several years ago) but was pretty riveted this time. I know it's sacrilege but I've never seen Road Warrios or Thunderdome. I have them queued up on my art table for my next couple of sittings.

I've found that Mad Max has grown on me over the years. It's a lot like George singing Costanza to the "By Mennen" jingle. The more you're exposed to it, the more positively you think about it. :lol

I think James Cameron is an amazing director. In most of his films, I actually care about his main characters. Character development is soooo important. Titanic and Avatar are great films! Loved Terminator 2 more than T1 (which I also loved).

Texas Chainsaw Massacre remake is better than the original.

Revenge of the Sith is the 2nd best SW movie, only behind Empire Strikes Back.

The Twilight films are not that bad lol... New Moon and Breaking Dawn are good.

'The Player' was a cool TV show. Snipes was kickin all kinds of ass and now it's gone! I'm sad about it still :(

150924-news-the-player.jpg

I honestly have no idea what the appeal is of The Big Bang Theory. Being a nerd, I enjoy the references, but after seeing 5 episodes from start to finish, I didn't laugh once. ANd this show has been on for 7 seasons? I don't get it.

Friends is on Netflix now. I hate that show. My entire family hates that show. My wife and her family hate that show. But everyone else I know loves that show.

I know Kevin James is an unpopular guy (and seeing a couple of his movies, I can understand why!) but I love the King of Queens. My family loves that show. My wife used to hate that show until I made her sit through some of it and now she admits its funny enough. Everyone else I know says they've never seen it before or they don't like it. It went on for nine seasons so perhaps that's not a real unpopular opinion among the masses but it is among my social circle.

Back