Universal Studios Monsters- Diamond Select

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last edited:
I'm all over that Karloff Frankenstein like a tramp on a sandwich!

It looks awesome, I take it the one on the table will be the deluxe version and the normal one will be the Toys R Us one.

Now, as many of you know---I do alot of models, customs, painting, etc. Imagine DST's Dracula figure with that great looking wolf with this head instead on the one they are putting on it. I would customize mine...if I were gonna buy one. They should be compatible and around the same size. This is a resin replacement head from Tom Parker for customizing an old Aurora Dracula.

Last edited:
That is a great sculpt!

Now, as many of you know---I do alot of models, customs, painting, etc. Imagine DST's Dracula figure with that great looking wolf with this head instead on the one they are putting on it. I am probably gonna customize mine. They should be compatible and around the same size. This is a resin replacement head from Tom Parker for customizing an old Aurora Dracula.

Well, I have spent the last couple of hours mulling these over...and I am gonna quit on these. The way I look at it is...they arent as good as the Sideshow offerings from a few years ago, and they dont look enough like the actors. The prices are high, and getting higher daily, and I have enough of this stuff any way. So I need to be more selective. I also recently finished paying off all my credit cards, and am paying cash for everything now after a couple more payments on one other item. I just dont feel like spending money on these. It is kind of like buying the Hasbro Monsters AFTER Sideshow released theirs...at a higher price. It doesnt make sense. So I am gonna sell or trade my wave 1 and scrap collecting the line. I am gonna buy the retro/mego things though. They are just different enough from other things I have to be appealing. Plus--I think they are only making the four figures. Im gonna pass on the 1/4 scale figures too. $80 a figure, and no space to display them equals keep my money

Back