UNIVERSAL MONSTERS DIORAMAS...A FEW IDEAS BASED ON PHOTOGRAPHY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Colin Clive has no living relatives that are known. Its uncertain as to whom to contact concerning the use of his likeness. So, in lieu of releasing a product and getting sued later for not getting consent, SSC simply declines to make a Dr. F. Sad but true from what I hear.:monkey2

Well I say make one, and see who pops up to sue! That would either clear up who has the likeness rights, or if nobody sues, Sideshow has no problem anyway.

But with the likenesses of the dios recently, they wouldn't need Clives likeness :rolleyes:

And, at the risk of repeating myself: not 1:9-scale, not a diorama — but I'm tellin' ya — this would make an insanely great 1:1 wall plaque or table topper!

nsfrtdckcd3.jpg

This has always been one of my favorite scenes, so I would love this as a diorama!!!

attachment.php

Maybe this and the shot of the two doctors discovering Fritz hanging from a noose behind the creature.

I was going to type, "discovering a hung Fritz" but decided against it.:naughty

If this is the future of the release in The Universal Monster line, then I can get behind this line. Small, affordable, and unique. I am totally out of space for PFs and 1:1 Busts. In fact, I never even bought the Nosferatu 1:1 and sold the Dracula. Solely because of space and practicality. How about something like this too? Keep this thread active, so they know there's an interest. if you have any interest, that is........

Dracula choking Renfield edition size is set at 100 less pieces than Frankie Meets Wolfie? Oh well, hopefully this line will sell well enuff to get a collection of a dozen or so different dioramas.............

Back