Universal Dracula and Wolf Man SSEs just arrived

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RAIDEN said:
I just got a quick question, I also ordered both figures and received them both on Halloween night, but it seems my Dracula PF didn't come with the cape. I looked all over the place but the box didn't have it. Should I notify Sideshow of the missing cape or forget about it? I would really appreciate any and all replies. Thank you
The cape should be on the top of the upper styrofoam piece. There is a small rectangle of styrofoam that lifts out revelaing a compartment, and the cape should be in there. If that compartment is empty, then you didn't receive a cape. But I'm sure Sideshow will take care of it for you.

Thank you for the advice guys. Thanks to darth dyp**** for the welcome, I'm very happy that I actually found a community like this.

I don't know to me it's just too much work to send it back and then get another one only for the cape. I'm just going to keep it, the figure alone is more than worth it, especially at the discount many of us got due to Spooktakular.

Raiden, you probably wouldn't have to send him back. Sideshow might just mail you the missing cape. It's worth asking them.

And welcome to the forum!

I'm 99% positive that Sideshow would be able to just send you a new cape. I know of many examples of this happening before (even once to me!). Just drop them a note using their customer service form, and see what happens.

Not to hijack your thread, but I figured whats the point of starting a new one just to say look at mine! So....LOOK AT MINE!!!

Look into my eyes

Mine had a loose thread NOOOOOOO

I didn't see any pics of the base, and it deserves some

And the box

A few quick notes, this is my FIRST PF. Also my first experience with Polystone, amazingly lite! I would've sworn it was some high-grade plastic from touching if I didn't know, but it's soooo much nicer than any plastic. Also, I now FULLY understand the phrase "Premium Format Figure" completely. Before I had one in hand,I thought they were statues with clothes, but there so much more to it. Love it! Darth Vader is next!

Wow! Amazing pics!

I hope they have more of these at Spooktacular 07. I have to start a new line then.

One more question for those who have it already, how do you get the folding creases out of the cape? Steam, or do they come out on their own during display?

That B&W Dracula is a mesmerizing masterpiece. It was 50% off? Wow.

It was 36% than I used my SDCC Gift Card, and got it for $120 shipped. Best $120 I EVER spent!

Back