Universal 100th Anniversary Collector Cards

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Added Apollo 13 and Mamma Mia! The Movie, bringing the checklist up to 22 titles; only 3 to go to have a complete checklist! I personally now have 20 cards (plus 1 dupe) and know where 2 more are that I need that I'll pick up this weekend. I'll have every card in the known checklist at that point!

Nick, I have a Frankenstein dupe if you haven't found one yet.

Lonnie, I have none of them thus far what are you looking to get out of your Frankenstein dupe?

Let me know, and let me know if there is anything I can do for you. :)

Nick

Lonnie, I have none of them thus far what are you looking to get out of your Frankenstein dupe?

Let me know, and let me know if there is anything I can do for you. :)

Nick

Don't worry Nick, we'll work something out. I will try to see if I can get more of the monster dupes for you and then we'll work a trade or something.

Field of Dreams (1989)
Uni100_031.jpg
Uni100_032.jpg

Mamma Mia! The Movie (2008)
Uni100_033.jpg
Uni100_034.jpg

National Lampoons's Animal House (1978)
Uni100_035.jpg
Uni100_036.jpg

Spartacus (1960)
Uni100_037.jpg
Uni100_038.jpg

Sting, The (1973)
Uni100_039.jpg
Uni100_040.jpg

To Kill a Mockingbird (1962)
Uni100_041.jpg
Uni100_042.jpg

Jurassic Park (1993)
Images coming soon

23rd title
Images coming soon

24th title
Images coming soon

25th title
Images coming soon

Finished the checklist, adding Blues Brothers, Bourne Identity and Psycho!

So Nick, the 4 monsters shown already are the only ones... unless you include Psycho.

01. American Pie (1999)
02. Apollo 13 (1995)
03. Babe (1995)
04. Back to the Future (1985)
05. Big Lebowski, The (1999)
06. Birds, The (1963)
07. Breakfast Club, The (1985)
08. Blues Brothers, The (1980)*
09. Bourne Identity, The (2002)*
10. Bride of Frankenstein, The (1935)
11. Despicable Me (2010)
12. Dracula (1931)
13. E. T.: The Extra-Terrestrial (1982)
14. Fast & Furious (2009)
15. Field of Dreams (1989)
16. Frankenstein (1931)
17. Jaws (1975)
18. Jurassic Park (1993)*
19. Mamma Mia! The Movie (2008)
20. National Lampoon's Animal House (1978)
21. Psycho (1960)*
22. Spartacus (1960)
23. Sting, The (1973)
24. To Kill A Mockingbird (1962)
25. Wolf Man, The (1941)

Finished the checklist, adding Blues Brothers, Bourne Identity and Psycho!

So Nick, the 4 monsters shown already are the only ones... unless you include Psycho.

01. American Pie (1999)
02. Apollo 13 (1995)
03. Babe (1995)
04. Back to the Future (1985)
05. Big Lebowski, The (1999)
06. Birds, The (1963)
07. Breakfast Club, The (1985)
08. Blues Brothers, The (1980)*
09. Bourne Identity, The (2002)*
10. Bride of Frankenstein, The (1935)
11. Despicable Me (2010)
12. Dracula (1931)
13. E. T.: The Extra-Terrestrial (1982)
14. Fast & Furious (2009)
15. Field of Dreams (1989)
16. Frankenstein (1931)
17. Jaws (1975)
18. Jurassic Park (1993)*
19. Mamma Mia! The Movie (2008)
20. National Lampoon's Animal House (1978)
21. Psycho (1960)*
22. Spartacus (1960)
23. Sting, The (1973)
24. To Kill A Mockingbird (1962)
25. Wolf Man, The (1941)

So Lonnie are you saying that there are a total of 25 cards in the set? Let me know what cards you need me to be on the lookout for. :)

Nick

So Lonnie are you saying that there are a total of 25 cards in the set? Let me know what cards you need me to be on the lookout for. :)

Nick

Psycho, The Blues Brothers and The Bourne Identity! I need those three and haven't seen them yet, but I do still have almost 10 Walmarts I could check in a 30 mile radius. And yes, there are only 25 cards in the set.

Psycho, The Blues Brothers and The Bourne Identity! I need those three and haven't seen them yet, but I do still have almost 10 Walmarts I could check in a 30 mile radius. And yes, there are only 25 cards in the set.

Ok want I can do for now if you want is call my walmart and see if they have any with those cards on them do you care what blu-ray it is on?

Nick

Lonnie just to let you know someone on ebay paid almost $100.00 for the Michael J Fox card so if you have that one keep it. :) or sell it and make bank. :lol :rotfl :D

Just a tip for ya :D

Nick

Ok want I can do for now if you want is call my walmart and see if they have any with those cards on them do you care what blu-ray it is on?

Nick

They have only been found on a handful of movies, so the movie doesn't matter... I've already got several dupes on eBay unloading them after removing the cards. You can try and see if they will check for you, but I doubt they will.

Lonnie just to let you know someone on ebay paid almost $100.00 for the Michael J Fox card so if you have that one keep it. :) or sell it and make bank. :lol :rotfl :D

Just a tip for ya :D

Nick

Just an anomaly... I've seen some auctions end at only $9.95 for some cards and some sellers asking $99.95 for some cards. I don't think there have been enough sales to really get a good feel for what they should sell for. And from what I'm seeing, I don't think any card is any more rare than any other card.

I'm still trying to remember where I hid the extra Wolf Man I found (which store that is) so I can finish off the monsters for you. By the way, if you do find any Walmarts in your area that have the cards and they have the monsters, go ahead and pick them up if you want. I wouldn't mind having dupes on them, but if you can't find any, then they are still yours.

Well Lonnie I checked with my walmart I was told they do not have any with the cards you are in need of. Sorry man

I will still have my mom take a check next time she goes out there.

Nick

Well Lonnie I checked with my walmart I was told they do not have any with the cards you are in need of. Sorry man

I will still have my mom take a check next time she goes out there.

Nick

No problem... I still have a dozen Walmarts within a reasonable drive that I can check... just a matter of a little time and money. I'll find them.

They have only been found on a handful of movies, so the movie doesn't matter... I've already got several dupes on eBay unloading them after removing the cards. You can try and see if they will check for you, but I doubt they will.

Just an anomaly... I've seen some auctions end at only $9.95 for some cards and some sellers asking $99.95 for some cards. I don't think there have been enough sales to really get a good feel for what they should sell for. And from what I'm seeing, I don't think any card is any more rare than any other card.

I'm still trying to remember where I hid the extra Wolf Man I found (which store that is) so I can finish off the monsters for you. By the way, if you do find any Walmarts in your area that have the cards and they have the monsters, go ahead and pick them up if you want. I wouldn't mind having dupes on them, but if you can't find any, then they are still yours.

THANKS LONNIE! :D

and our walmart is not to far from our house so i'll keep checking for you. :D

Nick

Found the Blues Brothers! Just need Psycho and Bourne Identity to finish the set!! If anyone has either of those two for sell or trade, let me know!

Found Psycho on Saturday when I did a marathon run around Austin hitting something like 8 or 9 Walmarts! Took about a quarter tank of gas, plus the Blu-ray, so that was one expensive card!!! :rotfl

Anyway, I still need the Bourne Identity and Jurassic Park (the one I was going back for was gone! :monkey2) cards. If anybody has them or finds them, I'll pay top dollar for either one!!!

And Nick, I finally found that extra Wolf Man I was looking for, so I have the complete set of 4 monsters for you buddy! :yess:

Back