Undying Carcass - The Dead Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Buddy, are you allowed to display this in your home? :horror

Still, peeved at Sideshow for taking my T order away.

/me runs from nam's jabs.

Ok fury, we undertstand, Sideshow F!$#@* you over. It's time you realise SS aren't skimming through these threads reading your posts :p Leave 'er be mate.

I recently got this in. He's simply awesome. I love the detail and the swap out heads. I will say that I prefer the ex head, but both are great. Love the base, too. One of the best features though is the art box. :rock

Grats Buffy. I'm loving both heads now, I keep switching them back and forth and fiddling with his gown. Good times!

I know I'm really really late to the party on this one, but I finally got my Undying Carcass. I showed pics to my wife about a year ago and she basically just shook her head. Turns out that was just a plot to get one for me as a present. I did a little unboxing video..... well just because I felt like it.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhuG4NaADaE"]Yama finally gets his Undying Carcass[/ame]

For anyone who is looking, there is a very cheap one on ebay. $200 obo with free shipping. It's the regular, but still pretty great.

I just ordered the SS exclusive version. It is 10x better than the original version. The switch out head is what this exclusive great.

I just ordered the SS exclusive version. It is 10x better than the original version. The switch out head is what this exclusive great.

You won't be disappointed with this piece, it really is great. I am surprised it has never sold out. Guess it may be a bit too gruesome for some. Congrats

I wish I can get a PZ statue. my undying carcass just came in at 250/400. I guess there are 150 left.. it is such a scary piece figure. love it

Just purchased the exclusive format "Undying Carcass" and cannot wait to receive. This will be my first addition to "the Dead" series. I think the extra head is going to look better than the original. Going by the pictures it looks as it the original is just a little too comic looking...but still nice and gruesome. :cool:
I also have the "Frozen Nazi" on Pre-Order and am looking to pick up "the Templar's Verdict" very soon. So I would say that I will definately be jumping in with a head start.

I have always been into darkness and just sick twisted things when it comes to movies, music...or video games...I don't think I can go wrong with Sideshow's "the Dead" series.

Last edited:
Both heads are great, I actually prefer the regular head. It is more decayed looking and fits the figure better I think.

Initially when I saw the pictures, I thought the original head was so cool and I loved the gore. When I received it however, after putting the exclusive head on I couldn't see it any other way. The regular seems almost 2 gory in my opinion and almost in zombie like. I love the look of the exclusive head though. I can't wait to get frozen dead.

Back