Undying Carcass - The Dead Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lecture:lecture:lecture It would be a different story entirely if Sideshow didn't blame us for lack of sales.

Is Sideshow to blame or the collectors? It sold out in 12 minutes and the edition size is 400, so they must have 400 orders. If they end up with a bunch on shelves put on second chance because collectors then proceed to cancel it because of the "high edition size", how can you blame Sideshow? The collectors ultimately cause the end of a line by not buying the product...

Is Sideshow to blame or the collectors? It sold out in 12 minutes and the edition size is 400, so they must have 400 orders. If they end up with a bunch on shelves put on second chance because collectors then proceed to cancel it because of the "high edition size", how can you blame Sideshow? The collectors ultimately cause the end of a line by not buying the product...

I'm talking in general, across the lines. I have never, EVER seen them say, "Well the line wasn't very successful due to our..." insert lack of QC beit loose joints, flaking paint, poor likeness, or character selection or whatever else you feel content to put. ALWAYS they say, "lack of customer support" basically blaming the collectors. And while in a shallow sense, that might be true, there's usually a more accurate reason for "WHY."

..after all we just don't point figners in the air.. usually they are ponted at something. Which came first. The Chicken or the Egg?????

I ordered the Ex and will not be cancelling it. Intended to give it as a gift to my brother during this year's Christmas. He collects The Dead 1/6 figures but wouldn't pay for a PF due to budget constraints so I believe he would be absolutely delighted to have this for his Christmas present this year.

I ordered the Ex and will not be cancelling it. Intended to give it as a gift to my brother during this year's Christmas. He collects The Dead 1/6 figures but wouldn't pay for a PF due to budget constraints so I believe he would be absolutely delighted to have this for his Christmas present this year.

you're a cool Brother. My Brother is an A-hole

Will you adopt me?

I hope he opens it up in front of your entire family.

..after all we just don't point figners in the air.. usually they are ponted at something. Which came first. The Chicken or the Egg?????

The chicken came first obviously. What would have laid the egg if the chicken didn't come first. Same could be said for people.

Anyway, yeah, I am surprised the exclusive size is so high. I mean its the size of the regular and exclusive version of the PZ PF (no international though). So I would say that is a good thing. The Dead PF line is picking up steam!

The chicken came first obviously. What would have laid the egg if the chicken didn't come first. Same could be said for people.

Anyway, yeah, I am surprised the exclusive size is so high. I mean its the size of the regular and exclusive version of the PZ PF (no international though). So I would say that is a good thing. The Dead PF line is picking up steam!

I just hope the regulars arent sitting around.

Last edited:
So glad I got in before the spike in pricing. Jumped right at the chance for the international right when UC was announced. Really happy he's here!

Back