Undying Carcass - The Dead Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm liking what I can see from his face in this image compared to the preview one. Is he standing on some rubble or maybe a stone fence pillar?

I was NOT expecting that......I'm not sure what I think about it yet...

1.jpg

I don't think I will be allowed to display that with kids around....

Getting it anyway. I will display somewhere away from view.....and the wife... :)

To be honest I would have preferred a Subject dead figure rather than just a decaying carcass....I was looking forward to the security guard or the business man....

Kind of a strange pose for a zombie. Seems more like something a Marvel PF would have. I've never really thought zombies to be that flexible, especially in the legs. But I do like what I am seeing.

At least tomorrow we'll have full pics!

Kind of a strange pose for a zombie. Seems more like something a Marvel PF would have. I've never really thought zombies to be that flexible, especially in the legs. But I do like what I am seeing.

At least tomorrow we'll have full pics!

Glad to see I was wrong about the half body, but you're right. Looks more like a superhero pose than something a zombie would take. :lol

Glad to see I was wrong about the half body, but you're right. Looks more like a superhero pose than something a zombie would take. :lol

Totally agree! He has no muscle to support his hero pose......

Hey, maybe it is a carcass of a Marvel superhero....

Or maybe of a guy who wanted to be a superhero...

Subject 79 Superhero Wanna be... :lol

That's why you have the number 79 on the base.....

Back