Undying Carcass - The Dead Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I plan on using a Sideshow OG coupon for this, hopefully there won't be glitches this time.

:angelsmil

You know I had the same thought just a short while ago, but...

I remember from the Punk order, we could not use the code during the PPO window. Many cancelled their exclusive order after the window and reordered with the coupon. That is the only "original coupon" I have used that functioned properly. Keeping all that in mind, I don't think I'll wait until after the PPO window to apply the 10% discount, because I'm fairly certain that the exclusive will not last long, and will also likely be something desirable on this figure.

I'm sure SS will not have taken this into account for the PPO, and we will not be able to apply the coupon...

:(

You know I had the same thought just a short while ago, but...

I remember from the Punk order, we could not use the code during the PPO window. Many cancelled their exclusive order after the window and reordered with the coupon. That is the only "original coupon" I have used that functioned properly. Keeping all that in mind, I don't think I'll wait until after the PPO window to apply the 10% discount, because I'm fairly certain that the exclusive will not last long, and will also likely be something desirable on this figure.

I'm sure SS will not have taken this into account for the PPO, and we will not be able to apply the coupon...

I've never had that coupon work. Despite calling. At this point I'd say they're worthless unless you're applying them to in-stock items.

BINGO. Should have used the coupon when you had the chance. And the ES on this won't be as small as PZ, since so many who collect and don't collect the horror line complained to SS.

I've never had that coupon work. Despite calling. At this point I'd say they're worthless unless you're applying them to in-stock items.

Seriously. You gotta tell them you may be canceling your account, then watch them change their tune.

I've never used it during a PPO so I can't comment there; but it worked on every other order I have tried for with the exception of the Dinosauria Allosaurus diorama. I cancelled my first order the next day and re-ordered without issue though.

:dunno

If worse comes to worse I will order without it, and then call after the PPO (I very much agree that this won't be around long) and have SS apply it. :peace

Used the coupon on the Specimens, but SS forgot to apply it, and then all they were willing to offer was the amount I would have saved in the form of a gift card. You know what can be purchased with a gift card, right? Mostly stuff nobody wants and SS can't move. Kind of sucked, but I do like the Specimens.

But in this case SS will have from the time this is PPO'd to the time it ships to hear from their very vocal fanbase. :lol :naughty

Used the coupon on the Specimens, but SS forgot to apply it, and then all they were willing to offer was the amount I would have saved in the form of a gift card. You know what can be purchased with a gift card, right? Mostly stuff nobody wants and SS can't move. Kind of sucked, but I do like the Specimens.

It's funny you mention them, cause they're on the GC list. Lol, kinda slap in the face there.

Where and when do this images go up? Admittedly, I have not searched the SS website yet, and will do so promptly. But I was just wondering if you meant we would see the gallery with tomorrow's newsletter, or if you meant indeed they would be up today, Wednesday.

Thanks! :D

No, they'll be up today. They've been showing full pics and prices of a PPO 2 days in advance for a while now. So we'll know the price and what the exclusive is. Any time now it should go up!

And it seems when he sells out, the regular Ms. Marvel will become available :lol

And as loose as the gown seems to be, you could probably take it off and have a naked zombie PF :yuck

The exclusive head is much better. And that's quite an elaborate base.

IMO, The reg head looks more gory, more decay.

His stomach is either open or thats a nasty dump.

Last edited by a moderator:
What is the base though? :dunno

I see the Prophet's sign (real cardboard too, nice touch :clap); an address plaque and some steel I-beam? It's like they just through the entire kitchen sink at this one.

:huh

Back