Undying Carcass - The Dead Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those coupon codes are garbage. They only work with instock products you already have or don't want anyway. :lol

We're celebrating our Sideshow Originals brand by offering you a 10% coupon valid towards your next order of one of our Sideshow Originals items: The Dead, Dinosauria, Six Gun Legends and Live by the Sword.

:moon :naughty :lol

250-300, that sounds about right, and its awesome, as long as they don't add to it later like Darth Talon, or whatever. And personally, I could take one of these on a yearly basis, or at the quickest every three quarters wouldn't be bad.

250-300, that sounds about right, and its awesome, as long as they don't add to it later like Darth Talon, or whatever. And personally, I could take one of these on a yearly basis, or at the quickest every three quarters wouldn't be bad.

1 a year is good for me.

Typo, right? I sure hope they didn't make 2500. Otherwise, pun intended, it's gonna be doing a LOT of rotting on their website.

Roughly a 12 min sell out, there is no way this is under 1000; Gandalf was quicker and look at that ES (650).

Back