Underworld : Blood Wars October 14th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
charles dance as some head vamp may be cool....I'll still probably wait for DVD the same way I do for the resident evil movies....

I guess you haven't seen "Underworld: Awakening"... :lol

nope now I have an excuse! I Only saw Evolution in the theatres, Rise of Lycans I got on DVD and when Awakenings came out on DVD I just didn't care that much then!

Me and the woman rewatched the first two. I think the third flick is the best of the bunch. Only remember Selene escaping and and Michael getting blown up in the last flick.

This flick was crap. It has the blue filter from the rest of the movies, but none of the style. There is also no sense of time. Selene has to travel to some far place up north, yet during the ending fight her and a hoard of swords and sandals vampires show up instantly to do battle. Characters you don't care about with swords against werewolves with machine guns!!

Funny that it is almost just like Rogue One. Just missing the 'A Star Wars Story' tagline for it to make a billion dollars.

Does Kate Beckinsale get nekked atleast in the scenes with the swords against werewolves?

When they made her a mummy and tossed her into some enchanted water I think she was naked.

Has this movie tanked yet or is it doing well ? Have not heard much buzz around it though. I am a fan of the first four. And yes I am including the prequel here as I thought it was very well done and added a lot to the overall mythos.

Has this movie tanked yet or is it doing well ? Have not heard much buzz around it though. I am a fan of the first four. And yes I am including the prequel here as I thought it was very well done and added a lot to the overall mythos.

This movie made it's money back before it hit the states. It cost 35 million to make and has made 65 million worldwide so far. I didn't hate it, it has some fun stuff.
I do think it should be the last one. Don't know where else they can take Selene's character from here.

This movie made it's money back before it hit the states. It cost 35 million to make and has made 65 million worldwide so far. I didn't hate it, it has some fun stuff.
I do think it should be the last one. Don't know where else they can take Selene's character from here.

I guess they are like the Resident Evil movies in that way. Cheap to make compared to other blockbuster movies and the fan following is there to make it profitable plus they give Kate Beckinsale work and exposure.

I guess I just fell out of love for them once Michael fell into the background. Its the relationship between Selene and him that made the series for me and helped tie it all back to the original war that was shown in the prequel movie.

I would've preferred another prequel instead of getting the past 2 films that were made. I'd be curious to see William and Marcus before they were separated.

Back