Statue Undertaker by Mcfarlane

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

V8_Club

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi Guys ,

Did anyone else pick up this bad boy ? Acting or not the WWE has left am impression. Lately the drama is too much for me but I have some all time favorites. Taker was always one of them so when this was announced I pounced. He arrived today and I couldn't be happier

uploadfromtaptalk1392065563790.jpg

I know it was kinda pricey ( I actually paid $345 to BBTS ) since WWE and Mcfarlane wouldn't ship internationally. Having said that it is sold out at many places. Taker is a fan fav so we will pay for a LE official statue. I've paid close to $300 for many Hot Toys so the asking price wasn't too outlandish.

Very nice. post some pics when you get it. I'm interested to see it. If Sideshow starting making WWE pieces I'd loose my ****!!! A Premium Format Badd Blood HBK with removable entrance gear!? **** ** *** me! forget about it!!

Thanks. I already have it. The above pic is my own. Do you want hi res type pics or mobile taken is enough ?

I picked one of these up when they first came out. Missed the autographed version but still happy with this one. Great piece and looking forward to the next one in the series.

Heck, I knew McFarlane did statues... But I didn't know they had a license for WWE. Pretty sweet!

Hmmm....wonder how Triple H jumps up there with legends??? What about the Undertaker biker phase when he came out to Rollin by limp biscuit :p

Macho Man makes me hopeful of some other old school legends getting on there.

Ultimate Warrior suddenly being back in the WWE fold, lead inductee into hall of fame and doing the ad campaign for their latest video game means he's definitely front and center there for legends at the moment.

I would so order a Warrior statue !

I'm curious what they are going to do for the macho man's authentic piece of memorabilia. Piece of one of his awesome entrance robes? Ring skirt again like takers?

Macho Man makes me hopeful of some other old school legends getting on there.

Ultimate Warrior suddenly being back in the WWE fold, lead inductee into hall of fame and doing the ad campaign for their latest video game means he's definitely front and center there for legends at the moment.

I would so order a Warrior statue !

so um ....... yeah.....

Back