Uncle Clipper (Klipper king)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rainpaulo

Super Freak
Reaction score
Looks like the best reviewer on you-tube is finished....real shame as he was always the guy with honest and entertaining reviews...also the reason I got hooked on this mad hobby. Anyway... Im outa here bruvas:duff

I hope this isn't true as I really enjoy theclipperking's reviews. His reviewing style is refreshing and I found his modification vids helpful.

channel is still active... so not sure what you are talking about?

[video]https://www.youtube.com/user/theclipperking[/video]

Sadly he is out but he has a new baby on the way it sounds like and that's the reason for selling the collection off. I think he will still make reviews when can and keep and couple things but for right now he's done for a bit and collecting.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

YouTube won't be the same without uncle clipper, best reviews, best poses and best accent on the tube. Congratulations on the addition to the family Rickster

Well, that certainly sucks...not the baby (got a 2 week old myself) but the getting out.

I look forward to him continuing one day...once a collector, always a collector. It's in the blood.

Aw man....that's sucks. Hands down.....Clipper is the best reviewer on youtube! Good luck to you buddy! :duff

Yeah! Excellent news! Congrats on the baby! Finally time to grow up and put your toys aside.

Raise your kid right and don't come back. Peace, brother.

Back