uncharted drakes fortune

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone gotten all the treasure? Is there any bonus content or a different ending if you get it all?

Yeah i dunno it's a great game but a bit on the short side.I had a blast though and it's got amazing graphics.

Ok, I am on my 3rd playthrough, and am three Goals away from unlocking everything and getting my first Platinum trophy...

Wow, Crushing mode is hard as heck....on certain levels, others it doesnt seem that much different.....love this game. Cannot wait to unlock Doughnut Drake!

The Cartoon Drake skin is pretty funny as well

Anyone unlock everything?

Last edited:
Ok, I am on my 3rd playthrough, and am three Goals away from unlocking everything and getting my first Platinum trophy...

Wow, Crushing mode is hard as heck....on certain levels, others it doesnt seem that much different.....love this game. Cannot wait to unlock Doughnut Drake!

The Cartoon Drake skin is pretty funny as well

Anyone unlock everything?

I have I have all the trophies and everything beat it 8 times now. :naughty

That is impressive....after this 3rd playthrough is done, I shall rewatch the behind the scenes stuff, then just wait for game 2...which I am going out of my way to avoid....want to go in not knowing too much!

Oh man crushing seems hard, but after you beat it...It's easy as hell. I even own the soundtrack, I wish HT made toys. :banana

Back