uncharted drakes fortune

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had fun playing through this. My only complaint is I would have liked more jumping around and climbing but other than that this is a great game. I need to go through this again but with UT3, Mass Effect, Mario Galaxy, and whatever the Freaks are playing I just don't have the time.

You've got good taste woman!! :rock

Someday you need to hook up with the freaks to play online.

P.S. How do ya like my new sig Jen? :cool:

Someday perhaps I'll try those online games...but I'm not ready yet. :lol

AND I LOVE your new sig....very, very cool!! :rock :rock

Bioshock was great but this one takes the cake IMO. :cool:

Just gameplay, I would agree. This was a return to form for what exploration games should be. But when you factor in Bioshock's story into it that cinches it for me.

Drake had a good story, but the tale of Andrew Ryan's "utopia" puts it just ahead (at least for me).

I too loved this game, but...

SPOILERS!!!!

I thought the last chapter, particularly the 'boss,' and the ending to be a little... meh. The boat battle seemed way too easy, and as for jumping crates and a few puinches to finish the game...

Still, overall my second fave game of the year after Super Mario Galaxy (Bioshock's great and all, but I for one am a little tired of FPS).

I don't have much time to play. I give it about 2 hrs a week and I'm only on chp12. I amost read the above spoiler post-it was like trying to not look at that women when your wife is standing right next to you.

I downloaded the demo today. It wasn't bad at all, I wouldn't say it's Gears though. The one thing I hated is I couldn't properly invert the camera which is the way I like it. The vertical invert wasn't working so if you inverted the horizonal the vertical was also switched. :cuss I'm sure this works properly on the actual game.

I don't know. Bioshock is tough to beat IMO.

Yeah that was an awesome game, my game of the year is super mario galaxy woohoo <- in best mario voice. :lol

Now Drakes i've finished it, done and got everything you can get, it was a great game but i'd have liked more platforming sections more treasure hunting and a little less gun battles.

It was like playing gears of war dressed up as tomb raider at times and what's with the bullet sponge enemy? were the bullets special disco ones? as they seemed to make the enemy dance until you unloaded a full clip or head shotted them. :rotfl

That said it was sooooo much fun to play and i really did enjoy the game, roll on Drakes 2.

Back