Uncharted collectibles thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At the end of Uncharted 2 when everyone thought Elena died, I was like "Yay! Now Drake can be with Chloe in the next one" :lol

But I like Elena too... she's just kinda bleh most of the time. lol

I liked Chloe with Drake, but only on a fun, adventurous, roll in the sack type. I think he and Elena belong together. But Chloe is way sexier.

No, she does not look average. Claudia Black has great features!

...what are you talking about? i said Elena is plain looking in the game and her VA is a hottie.

i like both chicks in the game. actually every character for that matter, all well written and developed. I think Kojima needs these guys to localize the Metal Gear games lol

Claudia Black has great features!
SG-1-S9-VMD-Avalon.jpg

you're not wrong!!!!

...what are you talking about? i said Elena is plain looking in the game and her VA is a hottie.

i like both chicks in the game. actually every character for that matter, all well written and developed. I think Kojima needs these guys to localize the Metal Gear games lol

:slap:slap
Sorry about that....

So no word on the release date yet or where it will be available? I am really hoping they do the rest of the main characters too. This is my favorite game franchise ever!

Like both the Square Enix and Mezco versions. The figure that comes in the Collector's edition looks nothing like Nathan Drake to me. Any idea when the Mezco and Square Enix ones will be released?

From reading around Twitter, it looks like Sony put the kibosh on Mezco and PlayArts' figures. Someone tweeted NECA if they would pick up the license, and NECA implied Sony was being a beeyotch about it.

But, it sounds like NECA might just be bitter over God of War. We shall see.

Last edited:
That would suck if it turned out to be true, because then we would only be getting that lame vinyl figure. The game will be out Tuesday btw.

Uncharted is finally getting some love in the collectibles market.

Square Enix Play Arts Nathan Drake figure from Uncharted 3
uncharted3nathandrakepl.jpg

Mezco toys is releasing a figure based on the cover art for Uncharted 3
uncharted3nathandrakeme.jpg

Sideshows mini statue which comes with the Collectors Edition of the game.
71gr1xx8tulaa1500.jpg

There's also some minimates of Nate and Chloe and a vinyl figure.

Great time to be an Uncharted fan :rock

Oh man, I want those figures! :)
I have the statue that came with the Collector's
Edition of Uncharted 3 and it beyond rocks!
Here's my custom of Drake from the first
Uncharted game:

Back