Ultimate Capt.America WWII ver.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CeeemOr

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey everyone i'm about 95% finished with this figure and i wanted to post some pictures to get some feedback.I still need to touch up his face a little as well as finish the weathering on this guy.Also,i need to finish the display stand(That part i leave up to EVILFACE to complete for me:))and his overcoat.Anyway,this my third full figure so be honest but not brutal guys.THANX and ENJOY!:wink1:

Really, really nice job.

The only thing I think I'd give a criticism about is the coat looks a little thick / winter coat-ish (unless that was the idea?)

But the weathering, mask, shield, and everything looks great.

THANK YOU all for your kind words!☺ @cokebabies -Yeah,actually i wanted him to look like that cause first he is on a Soldier Story body and there slim so i wanted to make him look meaty i guess.Secondly,he has a turtle-neck sweater underneath just like his comic counterpart.It was cold during WWII at that location during that time.In person though he doesn't look it and he even has an overcoat that fits fine.As soon as i'm done with the weathering i'll post some more PICS.I guess it's true what they say the camera adds 10lbs.☺

That looks epic! As much as I like the new design for the film,I would've loved to see something like this that portrayed Cap as a soldier first and foremost.Also,very impressive for only your 3rd full figure!Would love to see your take on the entire Ultimates team.Amazing,Bro,keep it up.:rock :rock

THANK YOU all for your kind words!☺ @cokebabies -Yeah,actually i wanted him to look like that cause first he is on a Soldier Story body and there slim so i wanted to make him look meaty i guess.Secondly,he has a turtle-neck sweater underneath just like his comic counterpart.It was cold during WWII at that location during that time.In person though he doesn't look it and he even has an overcoat that fits fine.As soon as i'm done with the weathering i'll post some more PICS.I guess it's true what they say the camera adds 10lbs.☺

Yeah I just took a glance at my Ultimates 1, and his coat is a lot bigger than I remember (I didn't even notice the turtleneck originally). So that works better than I had even thought.

Looks great!!
THANK YOU everyone for the kind words!:bowA BIG THANX to Seb(elvis1976) for helping me out with the recipe for the uniform!:clapIf anyone is interested in the recipe PM me and i'll share the info and as for making more of these i might make a few more but first i need to finish my Ultimate Nick Fury and Hawkeye.@ EVILFACE-THANX bro!I really appreciate it!Here is the picture that i wanted to use for the display stand.I'd like to use the whole picture minus the scrap around the shield.PLEASE let me know if this is at all possible,OK.I'll post more pics. later of my Cap with his overcoat on.:wink1:

Back