Ultimate Buzz Lightyear!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very cool, I had the original for awhile... but it didn't hold up well and eventually got chucked :monkey Been wanting a good replacement for years. Hope the packaging replicates the film as well.

They rereleased the original style one a few years ago as a Disney Store Exclusive with alot of problems worked out, I got one for $15 on ebay MIB, worth checking out IMO. Original color scheme, not the silver kind.
Have any pictures of it?

I saw the one with the Silver paint at the Disney Store, but didn't like it at all 'cause of it.

It would be hard to make an screen accurate Buzz with all the features he has in the movie. The helmet swoosh thing, the karate chop action, and spring action wings would get in the way of each other.

Probably have to do snap on wings to make them the right size without looking clunky.

A screen accurate Woody be easier to make than a screen accurate Buzz. :D

It would be hard to make an screen accurate Buzz with all the features he has in the movie. The helmet swoosh thing, the karate chop action, and spring action wings would get in the way of each other.

Probably have to do snap on wings to make them the right size without looking clunky.

A screen accurate Woody be easier to make than a screen accurate Buzz. :D
You could use the puppet mode to make him do the Karate Chop and the snap on wings would work as well, the helmet woosh could be a push button thing but we'll see. I think I heard the guy giving the demo say that they are still working on it.

You could use the puppet mode to make him do the Karate Chop and the snap on wings would work as well, the helmet woosh could be a push button thing but we'll see. I think I heard the guy giving the demo say that they are still working on it.

I wasn't talking about the Ultimate Buzz, but thanks for the idea to incorporate his Karate Chop Action with puppet mode. Im gonna have to do that when I get him. :D

Im going to hate the wait, but my wallet loves it. :lol

Maybe Sideshow will grace us with a Buzz or Woody PF. :banana
I really hope so, it's a strong possibility.

I wasn't talking about the Ultimate Buzz, but thanks for the idea to incorporate his Karate Chop Action with puppet mode. Im gonna have to do that when I get him. :D

Im going to hate the wait, but my wallet loves it. :lol
Ah, okay. You're welcome though! I'm gonna start setting aside some money for this now.

Back