UK SNOW DAY!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
16 year old girl died in UK by sledging on a used car bonnet & crashed through a wooden fence at high speed

tragic that she's dead but damm that was a stupid thing to do, how are ya supposed to steer it?

its nice and sunny in LA!
DSC-0036_580x435_r3.jpg

I would just like to actually see and touch snow sometime in my life. :lol Closest I've been to it is seeing it in the mountains, and I'm in the city, so that's pretty far away from me. :monkey2

I would just like to actually see and touch snow sometime in my life. :lol Closest I've been to it is seeing it in the mountains, and I'm in the city, so that's pretty far away from me. :monkey2

Why don't you just move to Britain, the greatest country on earth? Not only do we have the best scenery, the best culture and the most beautiful girls, but our weather is perfect too - we get just enough snow to make us appreciate it once in a while but not enough to piss us off.

Today the snow has hit the West Country - another fun day in paradise!

Really? you've never touched snow? Take a drive to them mountains Havok and go nuts..a snow fight is one of the funnest things to do! :banana

Why don't you just move to Britain, the greatest country on earth? Not only do we have the best scenery, the best culture and the most beautiful girls, but our weather is perfect too - we get just enough snow to make us appreciate it once in a while but not enough to piss us off.

I'll say it is tempting, England is a beautiful country, but I'll never be pulled away from the U.S.A. :D Speaking of beautiful girls though, Briritsh accents on them are just....:drool :drool. Your guys accents are just awesome period! Wish I had a cool accent. :lol

Really? you've never touched snow? Take a drive to them mountains Havok and go nuts..a snow fight is one of the funnest things to do! :banana

I'll get to the snow one of these days believe me. It's all just a matter of time. :banana And I'll show you a real snow fight. :naughty :D Whatever that means. :lol

I'll say it is tempting, England is a beautiful country, but I'll never be pulled away from the U.S.A. Speaking of beautiful girls though, Briritsh accents on them are just..... Your guys accents are just awesome period! Wish I had a cool accent.

I'll get to the snow one of these days believe me. It's all just a matter of time. :banana And I'll show you a real snow fight. :naughty :D Whatever that means. :lol

Yup British ladies do have the sexiest accents!!! :naughty:rotfl I am sure you have a cool accent though :monkey3

:rotfl:rotfl

That so reminded me of Tropic Thunder when RDJ said 'I don't read the script the script reads me!' :rotfl

:lecture:lecture Yup pretty much says it all!

Speaking of beautiful girls though, Briritsh accents on them are just....:drool :drool. Your guys accents are just awesome period! Wish I had a cool accent. :lol

dont i know it :lol thats the reason im a 24 hour tripod :lecture

now screw you all, im off to make a snowman :lol

Yup British ladies do have the sexiest accents!!! :naughty:rotfl I am sure you have a cool accent though :monkey3

:rotfl

That so reminded me of Tropic Thunder when RDJ said 'I don't read the script the script reads me!' :rotfl

Well maybe I would have an accent to you, but to me I have nothing. :lol

Tropic Thunder!!!
"I know who I am! I'm the dude, playing the dude, disguised as another dude! Your the dude who don't know what dude he is!" :lol

dont i know it thats the reason im a 24 hour tripod

now screw you all, im off to make a snowman :lol

24 hour tripod.....just wow man. :lol

Snowmen FTW!!! :D

snow days rock :rock:rock:rock

me and my sister made an evil snowman :lol im not sure what makes him "evil" but i assure you he is.

Picture330-1.jpg

Picture331.jpg

marleys first snow, he kept eating it :lol :slap

Picture333.jpg

view from my room

Picture329.jpg

Back