UK SNOW DAY!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anck Su Namun

Freakzoid
Reaction score
WOOHOO!!! SNOW DAY!!!! :banana

It's blowing a blizzard here!!!

I can't believe there's no buses or trains running in & around London, Heathrow Airport's closed & the London Underground is closed too - WTF? It's underground! How is it affected by snow???

Love the way the UK falls to pieces over a few snowflakes! :lol:

Last edited:
:wave hi fran ;)

great view you guys have, not quite that spectacular over here, its all melted. but it is still snowing. hopefully get more tonight :rock:rock:rock yes the countrys falling apart :lol i expect looting and a mad rush to tesco for supplies. im ok, i have my shot gun ready and a few cans of beans, if they run out ill have to eat the dogs :lol

There's so much snow here at Uni, I can't find my camera though, but it looks more like Hoth...

Oh, and my classes were cancelled...

not quite that spectacular over here, its all melted.

i retract my previous comment.

its just started coming down heavily and coated everything. im going out to make a snowman :lol

Okay, Ive never posted my own pics before so here goe my first try...be gentle :lol

Before snow view from my balcony:
normalbalcony.jpg

After snow view from my balcony:
balcony.jpg

balcony2.jpg

...and now, the sun is out??!! messed up country, I want my snow :banghead
x :peace

Wow Shell! You have a stunning view from your balcony...oh, yeah, and the snow is great as well! :banana

Wow Shell! You have a stunning view from your balcony...oh, yeah, and the snow is great as well! :banana
:lol Thanks pal :rock
I love yours, I would love be near a harbour. I was born in Bridlington (east yorkshire) so im used to the noise and love the sound and smell of the sea :rock

ooo its going dark again, c'mon, bring on the snow !!!!!
x :wave

:lol Thanks pal :rock
I love yours, I would love be near a harbour. I was born in Bridlington (east yorkshire) so im used to the noise and love the sound and smell of the sea :rock

ooo its going dark again, c'mon, bring on the snow !!!!!
x :wave

Yup the snow has just started here again! :banana:banana

I must admit the view is one of the best things about this flat but being this close to water...does mean that it is mighty mighty chilly!!!!!:D

Nice pics!

Here's some of mine. First proper snow in Guernsey in 21 years!!!!

My cat out at 05.30 am:
100_2351.jpg

Some pics on the way to work:
100_2358.jpg

100_2359.jpg

100_2362.jpg

100_2366.jpg

100_2372.jpg

Neighbouring island Herm half covered in snow:
100_2389.jpg

Snow in Guernesey! thats insane.

Apotedscot, never been to Yorkshire, looks like really great beauty spot.

Freacking hardcore down here, had to cycle to work and back. No train or buses, no cars on the road and no schoolkids, feels like a ghost town. Going to be worst tomorrow.

Still ice, bike slipped from under me and i slid ascross the road and hit the curb. Lucky it was early and there were no cars and no one to laugh at me. My bum hurts.

Back