• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Uk only - exc pf joker and ivy cheap!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BHG738

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I have decided to get away from collecting PFs.

Decided they are not for me and sticking with 1/6 scale.

I have both the exclusive Sideshow Joker and Poison Ivy Premium Formats.

Would prefer to sell them both together - I am asking £250.00 per piece which is a bargain especially for the exclusives.

Ideally I would prefer to sell the pieces in person as they are large and I can't be bothered having to organise posting them out. If I have to then I have to. I am based in the North West but happy to reasonably travel to deliver them.

Both statues are mint and with boxes although no outer brown shipping boxes. Please note that like many peoples one of the corners of the Jokers box is slightly crushed as Sideshow did a useless job of packing them.

Thanks for looking.

big respect to this seller who not stingy on price I already have the joker but if I didn't I would of personally came down and picked it up from you, if you willing to sell the ex head then il buy that off you

Hi guys,

1/ To confirm this is UK ONLY sorry - if you have messaged me I don't have time to reply to you all but again its UK only.
2/ Not open to trading as I would rather just sell and be done with them.

big respect to this seller who not stingy on price I already have the joker but if I didn't I would of personally came down and picked it up from you, if you willing to sell the ex head then il buy that off you

Hi - unless you want to spend the £250.00 on a head then no can do sorry as want to sell it as a whole piece.

Back