UGH

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The ill Jedi said:
I feel for you man, this is a must have. :monkey2

*Hugs Iron Man Exclusive* :D
I can do without the exclusive, I don't think I could handle Stark's mighty facial hair. I'd feel inadequate looking at it.:monkey5

I wouldn't want one of these for free right now. They are worthless now thanks to the fakes. What a joke this whole thing has become.

I don't mean to offend dont get me wrong. If you tried to sell that to me I would never buy it now. Because there are fakes. I don't doubt that you have a official Sideshow version. I just mean because of jerks like this I personally would not want one.

The only way they'd be considered worthless is if you couldn't get retail for them.

And the fake thing doesn't take away at all from the fact that it's a purdy statue.

BadMoon said:
Damn. Where have you been. These are all over Ebay right now. Hold on I will show.

Oh no, I am quite aware of these auctions. This however took place in my backyard, maybe it is a recent import.

LOTRFan said:
Oh no, I am quite aware of these auctions. This however took place in my backyard, maybe it is a recent import.

Im not going to even respond except um....to respond.

Here's a thought, please stay out of the hobby if your'e worried about an items appreciation or depreciation in value. Buy it for the love of the character/sculpture.

Now stop being silly.

BadMoon said:
Im not going to even respond except um....to respond.

:confused: :confused: :confused:

I must be missing something here, all I was initially doing was commenting on how Spliff missed the win by checking out too late.

How did a knock-off discussion start!?

Back