Tyler Durden head sculpt from Fight Club...and whatelse?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some are more qualified to evaluate than others, and no I'm not putting myself in that category. I certainly would put more stock in Trev's opinion about a sculpt and in my dealings with him he has always been supportive, positive and thoughtful in his suggestions and critiques for fellow artists no matter their skill level. He's a class act and I wish more were like him.

What's with the dropping of the Chicken by the way?

Decided not to be afraid of entropy anymore.

Voorhees and shai huldi whatever are the same guy right?

Isn't it annoying to try and keep up two Internet identities to say the sane thing all the time? I dunno that's just me.

:lecture Its easily the best Pitt sculpt i've ever seen ............... even better than HT's attempt (Although not the same film)

I also think there's some regional prejudice, but thats just a hunch :)

They're only dolls, fellas...Oops I mean action figures.

:lecture Its easily the best Pitt sculpt i've ever seen ............... even better than HT's attempt (Although not the same film)

Shai just cracks me up!
It's amazing how a few posts of his can produce such a debate. :rotfl

I'm still waiting for my Durden sculpt, anxiously so, but I'm very happy Daniel decided to sculpt these.
To me he has achieved a better likeness than Rainman's effort and I can bash a Durden figure for a fraction of the price.
It might not end up as the piece of art that Rainman's work is, but to me it'll be a cooler figure.

Having said that, I can't wait to see more of Rainman's and Daniel's work.

hey everyone,

Update, believe it or not.

I am having film-paper sunglasses made for Tyler Durden, Denzel (book of eli) and Denzel (man on fire).

I realized that I do not have the micro-sculpting skill of Rainman's to sculpt sunglasses myself, nor the tools/epoxy putt, so I'm gonna try this method out.

i'll probably include two per package, and I'm debating whether I should have them pre-cut or not.

I'll some pictures ready in a couple of weeks,
but just keeping you in the scoop.

hey everyone,

Update, believe it or not.

I am having film-paper sunglasses made for Tyler Durden, Denzel (book of eli) and Denzel (man on fire).

I realized that I do not have the micro-sculpting skill of Rainman's to sculpt sunglasses myself, nor the tools/epoxy putt, so I'm gonna try this method out.

i'll probably include two per package, and I'm debating whether I should have them pre-cut or not.

I'll some pictures ready in a couple of weeks,
but just keeping you in the scoop.

Can't wait to see pics. So cool to see customizers stepping up to the plate to give everyone all kinds of options for their figures :chew

:rolleyes:
It takes one to know one.

haters-gonna-hate.gif

Back