Tyler Durden head sculpt from Fight Club...and whatelse?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey drod26,
this year, it may be a little difficult due to a busy schedule, but I'll try my best

BTW,
pictures of the sunglasses are now available on my website:
https://sunohc.com/store

td1.jpg

td2.jpg

td4.jpg

td9.jpg

td10.jpg

td8.jpg

Hmm. I'm not sure it was the right move to leave the frames clear..

it gives off sort of a cheap-ish effect. I don't mean that harshly but a solid gray with the dark "shine" gradiant would maybe have made them look more realistic. Size and shape look great though.

Hmm. I'm not sure it was the right move to leave the frames clear..

it gives off sort of a cheap-ish effect. I don't mean that harshly but a solid gray with the dark "shine" gradiant would maybe have made them look more realistic. Size and shape look great though.

Yep, I wished it was a solid color on the frames as well. I didn't realize that until I posed it on the head sculpt.
I was wondering about that as well, but I wonder if it may have something to do with how it prints on film paper?

I think the frames just need to be darker like Ray said, the black Denzel frames look fine.

wow, these look awesome!

But I wonder how the material is like in hand??

Any hi res pic without any photoshops, Dan?

And how long will these be available for?

hey Hydeous,
they will be available til they sell out. I have a lot of the Tyler Durden ones but only 2 book of eli left, and 5 man on fire ones

here's a high res pic:
https://img94.imageshack.us/img94/8379/img1267i.jpg

as Raymond Ferraro mentioned before, I also wish the glasses had white pixels in it as well instead of transparent, but I'm glad how the red came out.

the material is very light in hand, and at first i had a hard time putting the sunglasses on because I was trying to hook the ears first. I found that it's a lot easier to just center it on the nose and place it on like that.

this link has "instructions" just in cacse , when people receive the glasses in hand
https://sunohc.com/store/precut/precut.html

i think theyll look great. in reality the head will be alot smaller than the pics posted. and the lighting wont be right on his face THAT bright. thanks for doing them d!

Hi everyone,
so I asked my caster to make the last of the Tyler Durden castings.
The Tyler Durden with neck and Tyler durden Modified neck is completely discontinued after this
because the mold is dead.

I have 3 tyler durden with neck castings
5 tyler durden WITHOUT neck castings
5 tyler durden BUZZED castings

The buzzed version was REMOLDED and the castings look amazing. Lonnie did an amazing job, the hair part is near flawless.
If there are more orders past the number I have in hand, I can always order a couple, but the mold will surely be done in about 10-15 more castings.

for unpainted castings:
$33 plus shipping ($13 international, $5 US) paypal to [email protected]
thanks!

Last edited:
Got my glasses today!
Seems really cool!
Sry but your headsculpt is not painted yet ^^

glasses.jpg

Back