Two Angel Figures Coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
swiftlikessharpthings said:
Not that I was a big fan of the short hair, but it's CHARISMA CARPENTER! She is pretty much delicious no matter what (scuse me, little drool). And like any of you would complain if they released a Pylean Princess Cordy?:drool
That's probably the only version I'd like less than blond Cordy. Didn't much care for the Pylea episodes other than the fact they introduced Fred.

swiftlikessharpthings said:
Not that I was a big fan of the short hair, but it's CHARISMA CARPENTER! She is pretty much delicious no matter what (scuse me, little drool). And like any of you would complain if they released a Pylean Princess Cordy?:drool

I wouldn't mind her in the princess outfit but I absolutely hated that short, blonde haircut she had and I wouldn't buy the figure if she comes looking like that. The Pylean Princess, yeah, great outfit, and she looked okay with that style (not as nice as she does with long hair). But that blonde hair that was shorter than most mens haircuts was not a good look on her and was very unflattering. And I don't know if a Pylean Princess Cordy would sell good if going by the many complaints of seeing Buffy's arm joints for the Prophecy Girl figure. A lot of people weren't pleased that the regular edition did not also come with the coat.

I want a PF Pylean Cordie to go with my PF Slave Leia - for a true Geek nothing beats a hot chick in a princess/slave costume.

And to answer the question - yes, Charisma was very pregnant through most of S.4. When they broke the stories for the season Cordie was going to be the only big bad. But with the pregnancy they had to bring in Jasmine.

I thought S. 5 had some of the best eps of the entire series, especially one of my favorites of the whole Buffiverse "The Girl in Question".

It was fun to see Skip in those final season 4 episodes. There's probably NO CHANCE that Sideshow would take a swing him for their 12" line, is there? :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

Has Skip ever been rendered in plastic? :confused:

Firefly Flanatic said:
And I don't know if a Pylean Princess Cordy would sell good if going by the many complaints of seeing Buffy's arm joints for the Prophecy Girl figure. A lot of people weren't pleased that the regular edition did not also come with the coat.

That would be one of my problems with her. I've never liked exposed articulation. I think it detracts heavily from the look of the figure. I wouldn't want her dressed in something that specific either. I would much prefer her in her normal clothes, like what she was wearing in "You're Welcome" or any other outfit of hers really.

Josette, I agree with you, the exposed joints are a distraction for me as well. I got Subway Spike but only because the price I paid was less than half of retail, so I figured why not! I held out for a long time (before finding him at this price) because of the 'exposed joints' reason. It's the same reason why I never got "Slave Brent" from the POTA line. WAAAAYYY too many exposed joints there. Ye gads! :lol

Cordy wearing just about ANYthing is fine, as long as all her 'nooks and crannies' are covered with clothing. :D

I wonder if you could find some stretchy, flesh colored fabric and make some tight "Sleeves" to pull up over the arms and hide the joints with?
I might like to try that and see if it works..........:idea

How about the rubber skin Steve Austin had all those years ago.:monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5

Protozaius said:
How about the rubber skin Steve Austin had all those years ago.:monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5

:lol I had the Six Million Dollar Man doll and the Bionic Woman doll when I was a kid!! That skin could work but it ripped easy but I guess we wouldn't be rolling back the skin to put in the bionic parts on a Sideshow figure!:rotfl

i would bet money (and large sums of it) the that one of the figures would be Wesley. Specifically from Parting Gifts. They already have all the parts

Swipe the leather pants and jacket from Vampire Angel or the Terminator, the black t-shirt from.. well any of the 400 other figures that are sporting them and give him Hush Buffy's crossbow. Done

Princess cordy would be great,I dont mind eposed joints after all youd only see the arm ones,and id put those arms behind her back or somthing.
I want my princess...
How about Lorne in red from pylean????
Conner in robin hood clothes.
Anyone please but not wesley:rolleyes:

your welcome cordy would also rock:chew
we need a good cleavage showing faith and maybe harmony:D

I not a big fan of the exposed joints either. That's why I put a jacket on my Subway Spike. I think it looks much better this way. I also put a jacket on my non-exclusive PG Buffy.

Fritz - your Subway Spike looks good with the coat on. :) Much better, IMO, than with all the joints showing. I guess I'm just all about the look of the figure, first and foremost, and that's why the headsculpt and covered joints matter so much to me.

koipond - I wouldn't want Wesley to have clothes from Angel, etc....I would want him to have his own. I'm not really a fan of reusing a specific character's clothes on another character. Angel's in the leather, I would rather Wesley be in his own gear.

Josette, Yes, he is my own doing using a head cast from a bust and repainted [not by me]

Darklord Dave said:
I have a custom Lorne too that I'm fond of, but I'm sure SSC's will rock!

I consider mine a Sideshow version because all but the head are Sideshow. Some of us fans just can't wait forever for some of the KEY figures. At this rate my grandchildren [who aren't even a twinkle in my 12 year old's eye] will be enjoying the "remake" of Buffy before we see the first Giles 1:6 figure.

Back