Two Angel Figures Coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope that, if they do a short haired Cordelia, it's based on "You're Welcome" because if it isn't, I won't get her. The short haired version would remind me of the seasons I like the least on the show and when I started hating her character. They redeemed her with "You're Welcome" in my eyes.

But I prefer the long haired version because it will go with both Angel and Buffy figures. I think they should do her season one look.

Josette said:
I hope that, if they do a short haired Cordelia, it's based on "You're Welcome" because if it isn't, I won't get her. The short haired version would remind me of the seasons I like the least on the show and when I started hating her character. They redeemed her with "You're Welcome" in my eyes.

But I prefer the long haired version because it will go with both Angel and Buffy figures. I think they should do her season one look.

But remember it wasnt HER it was the evilness that was Jasmine!:D Our cordy would never be such a *****! I did like Jasmine though.

swiftlikessharpthings said:
I'd love a Lorne. One of the most under-appreciated characters on the show.

It would be ironic, in a sad way, to complete the core Angel characters before the Buffy the Vampire Slayer ones.

MyCustom-Lorne01.bmp

It would be funny. I wish they would turn that 'core character' attitude towards the Buffy line and release Giles this year.

Nce Lorne figure in that picture! Is that a custom?

bdboystoys - I hated the Jasmine storyline. I wouldn't want any Angel figure that reminded me of it, to be honest. Connor won't even register on my figure radar if they make him. I only liked Angel during its first two years.

Josette said:

They definitely need to stick with season 1 or "You're Welcome."

SSC, don't even think about giving her that short blonde look from season 3. That was just awful. :monkey4 :monkey2

I too hated the Jasmine ark,But that wasnt Cordy so Cordy never realy was runied..

I want after Angel in order.

Cordy(either long haired,pylean princess or your welcome)

Gunn,with axe lol

waiting in the wings fred hey i can dream

Lorne in bright colours

Conner in robin hood clothes

new faith from salvage

then Doyle then last Wesley from season 3

I hate Wesley! He was okay in Buffy,a little annoying he was ok up to season 3,then he stole cute baby conner,stole fred but at least faith got him lol
:emperor

TheObsoleteMan said:
They definitely need to stick with season 1 or "You're Welcome."

SSC, don't even think about giving her that short blonde look from season 3. That was just awful. :monkey4 :monkey2

Agreed. I thought her short blonde hair looked hidious.

Ironman - is the custom your own work? It's a wonderful job. :)

Josette said:
bdboystoys - I hated the Jasmine storyline. I wouldn't want any Angel figure that reminded me of it, to be honest. Connor won't even register on my figure radar if they make him. I only liked Angel during its first two years.

Really? Not even season 5!!:confused:

Funny, the Jasmine arc was my favorite. I too hope that if it can't be large-and-in-charge evil pregnant Cordy, then it's from her last appearance.

But after Cordy, Lorne, Wes and Illyria are my only must have core characters. Of course I'd like to see more Demons.

I have a custom Lorne too that I'm fond of, but I'm sure SSC's will rock!

BDboystoys said:
Really? Not even season 5!!:confused:

I start season 5 tonight!

:emperor :emperor :emperor NO SPOLIERS PLEASE!!!!:emperor :emperor :emperor

I think the fourth season started off pretty strongly but fizzled near the end. However, I thought "Home" was a great season ender. Really want to know what Angel and co. are going to do in the Wolfram and Hart digs.

Was Charisma Carpenter really pregnant during the season? It seems so. I wonder if that was why things got kind of wonky... perhaps in the process of explaining her condition that they wrote themselves in a corner.

Once Jasmine was born, the story line got better... but it gave CC nothing to do but looke comatose. I did like Gina Torres in the role. For Firefly fans, it's fun to think that during the original broadcast of this show, Buffy had Nathan Fillion (who is my favorite Buffy Baddie). Mal and his first officer Zoe re-assigned to different parts of the Whedonverse.

And doesn't Adam Baldwin show up in season 5 of Angel?

The only two things I liked in the last seasons are: 01) Wesley's going dark, and 02) Faith returning. Season five - what I watched of it - bored me except for Cordelia's one episode appearance. I didn't like Angel & the crew at Wolfram & Hart.

I would like SSC sometime in the future to attempt another Faith that's more accurate to Eliza Dushku, but it's good that they're going to focus on the core characters of the show. Hopefully, for the Angel fans, there will be no Giles type in this line.

Last edited:
I wasn't really into season 5 until "The Cautionary Tale of Numero Cinco." It's all good from there.

Protozaius, yes Adam Baldwin does show up in S5 of Angel. Enjoy season 5. As I've heard/read elsewhere (and totally agree with): regardless of how "bad" an Angel or Buffy episode may be deemed between us fans, it still beats pretty much everything else on TV, then OR now!

With a few exceptions.

But only a few. :D

Well, even though the Jasmine storyline wasn't my favorite I'm all for a Jasmine figure and a Caleb and Hamilton and the ballerina from "Dancing in the Wings"! That may be the only way I can get a Firefly 12" line - I'll have to do a little customizing but I'm hoping I won't need to do that!

And Sideshow, just in case you're reading, no one wants a short haired blonde Cordelia - that look was despised by just about every fan of the show. So either the long haired look from Buffy and early season Angel or the "You're Welcome" episode where her shorter hair looked kind of nice (but wasn't as short as the too blonde too short look)!

Josette said:
The only two things I liked in the last seasons are: 01) Wesley's going dark, and 02) Faith returning. Season five - what I watched of it - bored me except for Cordelia's one episode appearance. I didn't like Angel & the crew at Wolfram & Hart.

I would like SSC sometime in the future to attempt another Faith that's more accurate to Eliza Dushku, but it's good that they're going to focus on the core characters of the show. Hopefully, for the Angel fans, there will be no Giles type in this line.

I wasn't going to get a Faith. She doesn't look too much like Eliza Dushku but... I WANT THAT SLAYER SCYTHE!!!! A totally cool accessory! :monkey5

I could live with the actual figure, if I HAD to.:rolleyes:

:emperor :emperor Too bad it's an exclusive accessory!!! :emperor :emperor

Any chance that SSC will make a Caleb and re-release the scythe with him?:monkey3

Didn't think so!:monkey2 :monkey2

Haven't decided if Faith is worth getting just for the scythe. :rolleyes:

Firefly Flanatic said:
And Sideshow, just in case you're reading, no one wants a short haired blonde Cordelia - that look was despised by just about every fan of the show. So either the long haired look from Buffy and early season Angel or the "You're Welcome" episode where her shorter hair looked kind of nice (but wasn't as short as the too blonde too short look)!

Not that I was a big fan of the short hair, but it's CHARISMA CARPENTER! She is pretty much delicious no matter what (scuse me, little drool). And like any of you would complain if they released a Pylean Princess Cordy?:drool

Back