Twisted metal ps3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angelo07stang

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just posted on ign.com for a limited time when you buy the launch version of twisted metal for ps3 it will come with a voucher to download twisted metal black for free tha twas the ps2 game that was really great.

[ame]https://youtu.be/F_bB6pGMO-o[/ame]

9/10

going to buy it today.
Huge fan of the series. I remeber playing the ____ out of the first one back in the day.

anoher amazing reason why to Have a PS3.

icancelled my preorder did not care for the demo at all they just got to much going on with the controlls and all the weapons in the game make the controlls difficult for me and it got repitive just playing it for a little bit.

It looks pretty cool to me. I have fond memories of late nights with the original and Black, but I don't know if the formula has aged well. May try it out, but I'll probably skip it. Driving in circles blasting everything in sight was awesome ten years ago, but now it looks....less awesome.

Huge fan of the series. I remeber playing the ____ out of the first one back in the day.

That and Destruction Derby, man I loved that game.
Do you remember Loaded? I always associated Twisted Metal with Loaded.

Picked this up today. I don't really understand all the controls but it seems pretty damn cool. Plus it came with a Twisted Metal Black free download. :clap

Back