Twin Peaks

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Start with the regular pilot. The international one has an ending added to make it a TV movie instead of the series.

thks! should have also asked if i view with or w/o the log lady intro :rotfl

seen the pilot and 1st ep. will continue to watch but not sure wht i think of it yet, i either dont like it and cant look away car crash style or im hooked. honestly dont know and i have a feeling thats the point lol.

I've never seen Firefly but that show has a huge cult following and didn't last as long as Twin Peaks.

He has to come with kung-fu action.

f9a00d410b7ab0648e456e5a596b45d4.gif

I would absolutely love a set with Bob and the Man from another place. With a Black Lodge diorama.

I was too young when Twin Peaks was originally on the air, but I watched it a couple of years ago and loved it! Now I'm tuning in for the new series. I'd buy a Cooper figure for sure.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

:goodpost:
:clap:hi5:
One of my most wanted sets.

For those interested, some Freaks are getting the ball rolling as we speak on a Cooper. Here's the thread link: https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/interest-threads/167291-damn-fine-fbi-agent-dale-cooper-laura-palmer-headsculpts-14.html

I saw this posted on Instagram today. So excited. I think I will be ordering a Cooper head and hands set. I've never ordered from a customizer artist before, but the guy looks very reliable and seems to have good feedback. Not too keen about having to then send it off back to the US to someone else for painting and then them sending it back. Three lots of international shipping is three times the chances for damage.

Back