Twin Peaks

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

obsidian7

Super Freak
Reaction score
Has anyone heard any talk of Hot Toys, Asmus, or the like offering up any Twin Peaks collectibles? Given the cult following the show has and the new series dropping on showtime, thought there may be something in the works.

If threezero did a decent dale cooper I would buy, but they would probably **** it up by doing the current version.

Also still waiting for a dexter fig from anybody.......please...at this point I would probably settle for a knockoff "serial killer" or even "cereal killer"

Hopefully the new series reignites interest in the old one. I'd be thrilled if Threezero did an original series Cooper, and I don't usually like "guy in suit" figures.

I don't know, but I hope we see some sort of announcement sometime. Series 1 Cooper is one of my most wanted figures to date, though I'll take just about anything at this point.

We're going to need Twin Peaks collectibles in massive quantities, ASAP!

giphy.gif

Has anyone heard any talk of Hot Toys, Asmus, or the like offering up any Twin Peaks collectibles? Given the cult following the show has and the new series dropping on showtime, thought there may be something in the works.

I love Hot Toys but their business model does not allow for "cult followings." They are all in with Marvel so they do the Netflix TV shows...other than that I think they will only do movies that have a minimum budget of $150 million and gross a minimum of $200 million...oh and they have to be Disney or a smaller Disney owned Company or DC Comics related...Hot Toys only deals in the two "D's" Disney and DC.

True re. Hot Toys. I would love a series one Coop with a glossy zig zag Black Lodge themed base surface, holding a damn fine cup of black coffee. Not that I've thought about this or anything. The Funko Pops don't really interest me.

This would be great for a smaller but still solid 1/6 company like Blitzway or even Enterbay...I would be most excited for Agent Jeffries from Fire Walk With Me...can't go wrong with a 1/6 David Bowie!

This would be great for a smaller but still solid 1/6 company like Blitzway or even Enterbay...I would be most excited for Agent Jeffries from Fire Walk With Me...can't go wrong with a 1/6 David Bowie!

I thought that the moment I saw the thread title. I don't know about figures from this show really. I love the movie and some of the episodes from the original run and as much as I fetishized Sherilyn Fenn, Lara Flynn Boyle, Mädchen Amick, and Sheryl Lee not sure I would need a figure of them.

do i start the original tv series with the reg pilot or the alternate Internationale pilot?

One of my favorite characters of all time. All of season 1, the first 10 or so episodes of season 2, and the final episode are amazing. Last 20 min of th final episode is the biggest mind f$&k I've ever experienced.

Last edited:
Well, we have Mulder now. Would be a similar fig. Coffee cup would be the only accessory I really need. Deer head on table would be hilarious though.

Dale Cooper is the only character from the show I really want but I could be tempted to buy others. He would need a cup of coffee, his recorder, a slice of pie, a thumbs up hand, and his signature jacket in addition to his suit.

Back