Twin Peaks figures?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rock83

Super Freak
Reaction score
Would this be something you would buy?Im not asking for much,all i want is to see how psychotic they can Make BOB and the Little dancing Midget from the red room,and off course,a Dale Cooper would be cool.

In my view Twin peaks is one of the best Tv Series ever made.

No offense, but I dont think it would be a big seller.

Last edited:
icon_evil.gif

I thought these were coming out . . . and I got all excited . . .

(I would also probably buy Carnivale figures) :)

Twin Peaks was amazing. I'd definitely by a Coop, but I doubt we'll ever see these. The show is a very small cult following at this point.

I would be all over some Twin Peaks figs like Agent Cooper all over some very fine cherry pie.

TP is my favorite show of all time but I wouldn't want any figs for it. The characters are so rich on the show, I don't think they would translate well to figs. Perhaps Bob and the midget, but Sherriff Truman? Josey packard? No way.

Yeah Don't see it happening but I'd be all over some figures if they were made. Could definately see a Live Laura Palmer and a Wrapped in Plastic Laura Palmer exclusive.:D

If nothing else I can always dress my Fox Mulder figure in drag and have an damn fine cup of coffee.

I love the first season of Twin Peaks. I bought the books and trading cards back when this on the air, but I don't see figures ever happening either.

Great soundtrack too.

Sideshow would have to sculpt a new "thumbs up" hand for Coop. Make it happen! (I know, I know, it's never going to happen.)

I would LOVE an Agent Cooper, a Log Lady, BOB (Abso-frikkin'-lutely!), and a couple more. Those are the must haves. Maybe a Laura Palmer wrapped in plastic, and of course, I'd be ready to shuffle off to Buffalo with a LELAND! Black or white haired, who cares! :D
But, then there's Deputy Andy, and Harry...damn! Too many I would want!
That was a DAMN fine show!
And if they did make a Small man, or the Giant, I'd get them too! Big Ed...
The list just goes on and on. I would get the whole shebang!

"There's a fish, in the perculator!"

Bring them on, I say! And when they do, I say, use the Tibetan Method in doing so! :rock

I'd have been all over this 15 years ago. Now I think the best hope for figures from this would be the customizer route.

But Gordon Cole would be a must have.

"Damn fine coffee!"

I'd have been all over this 15 years ago. Now I think the best hope for figures from this would be the customizer route.

But Gordon Cole would be a must have.

"Damn fine coffee!"

I may have to custom Coop! No way I can not have him eventually.
But yeah, Gordon Cole! :D

"THERE GOES THE ONE-ARMER NOW!"

And don't even get me started on the women! :monkey5
What a bunch! And if you got an Andrew Packer, you'd have the Old Man from Robocop!

How do you manage to make a good likeness?I saw this awesome MAtrix Neo Custom earlier,and i dont know how,but i havent seen any Keanu Reeves Head sculpt for these 12" figures before,whats the trick?

Back