TWEETERHEAD WHY DO THEY LIE and TREAT THEIR CUSTOMERS so BAD!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A couple months back I ordered a coffee table book from them. It arrived damaged, and when I emailed them, they responded immediately telling me how sorry they were and that they would send me a replacement copy. I asked if they wanted me to return the damaged one, and they said no, to donate it or something. After that, and several more emails from me... NOTHING. No more responses, and no replacement. These people deserve to go out of business.

Sorry to hear that .... but not surprised... my wait which was going to be 4 weeks turned into 6 months..when it was finally resolved they had screwed me over twice.. thanks CHAD!

Surely you can pursue all this through small claims court? Tweeterhead are in CA, so perhaps mentioning Consumer Affairs (or some such body) in your communications might spur the process along?

Too much hassle to go through small claims court, and they know it. In this day and age of internet word-of-mouth, better to destroy their reputation until they either change or cease to exist. I just wonder if they treat the online vendors who sell their stuff as poorly as their direct customers.

Too much hassle to go through small claims court, and they know it. In this day and age of internet word-of-mouth, better to destroy their reputation until they either change or cease to exist. I just wonder if they treat the online vendors who sell their stuff as poorly as their direct customers.

Right on!

How did you pay?

They better never stop using Trevor Grove... it's all they have going .. great sculpts... the customer service is sad...

Back