Statue Tweeterhead - The Riddler "Signature Series" Maquette!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dusty_Lane

Freakzoid
Reaction score
The Pre-Order is now up at Tweeterhead.com

riddlerth.jpg

Wish he came unmasked since he went without it mist if time in show. Don't care for the base. Will still get him at some point. Will there be an exclusive?

I opted for the 5x7 but I let the 8x10 go...I'd love to have the autographed photo but I'm framing all of the 5x7 certificates for display behind the statues and it will make no sense to have an 8x10 behind this one. That being said, getting the 8x10 to display with the statue is a nice option to have.

Saw comes with signature. Surprised on that one. Sucks can't swing 149.00 deposit right now.

Afattori, is the signature essential for you? I know how much you wanted Yvonne's. You can get it from Sideshow as I'm sure you already know if you don't want the signature but something I noticed on Tweeterheads website is that they already have an edition size picked out..as of right now, 93 remain of the version with the 8x10 phone and 98 remain of the version without the photo. Just don't want you to miss out...

Afattori, is the signature essential for you? I know how much you wanted Yvonne's. You can get it from Sideshow as I'm sure you already know if you don't want the signature but something I noticed on Tweeterheads website is that they already have an edition size picked out..as of right now, 93 remain of the version with the 8x10 phone and 98 remain of the version without the photo. Just don't want you to miss out...

Thanks my friend. I will check out Sideshow and see if there is an nrd. Autograph would be neat, but not a necessity. Not getting Yvonne's signature was a big disappointment, but the statue will be amazing.

Last edited:
I got to say this looks fantastic. Frank Gorshin as The Riddler was just perfect. Watching the show he was my favorite. Probably will order when in stock.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Thanks my friend. I will check out Sideshow and see if there is an nrd. Autograph would be neat, but not a necessity. Not getting Yvonne's signature was a big disappointment, but the statue will be amazing.

No problem at all...I know what you mean about the autographs. Having everyone's autograph would have made this set super special :)

No problem at all...I know what you mean about the autographs. Having everyone's autograph would have made this set super special :)

Wish they did Romeros Joker first. Followed by Penguin imo. Franks autograph not worth the extra 50.00 for me. I wish Hot Toys would do 66 villians and finally announce if the batmobile is a go or not already. If they release the batmobile, I can fie a happy man. That is my grail and reason for getting back into collecting when I saw pics at sdcc 2012.

That looks awesome. :rock

Very impressive, seeing them all collectively together.

Congrats! :rock

Back