Tweeterhead: Master of the Universe Bust series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MagnumOpus

Super Freak
Reaction score
1919663_796613453733830_5491557388447907296_n.jpg

10730834_796613530400489_3082159096652628742_n.jpg

I'm not crazy about the bases. I get what they were trying for (vintage cardback explosion) but I think something simple that doesn't detract from the bust itself would have been better. The sculpts look really good so far, but the price will go a long way to determining if I will buy any of these.

I'm not crazy about the bases. I get what they were trying for (vintage cardback explosion) but I think something simple that doesn't detract from the bust itself would have been better. The sculpts look really good so far, but the price will go a long way to determining if I will buy any of these.

I agree about the bases. I'm hoping better pictures alleviate my concerns.

The paint apps look good, but the sculpt seems a little "soft", especially around the cheeks. She looks a litttle on the chubby side - like Adele.

She's quite heavy set I think for She-Ra. Her thicker heavier features make her look older and bit momsy to me. That makeup isn't helping things either.

Delighted we have a She-Ra bust but I personally feel it could've been a lot nicer.

Already decided to skip the She-Ra bust. The painted Skeletor looks pretty awesome though. If the He-Man looks as good as that I may pick up the pair.

masters-of-the-universe-skeletor-collectible-bust-by-tweeterhead-1.jpg

Back