Statue Tweeterhead Julie Newmar Catwoman by Trevor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Emerald jewel she has is an 11mm(7/16) round brilliant cut...I just ordered some larger 16mm(5/8) round brilliant cut jewels of 5 diff colors Blue, Red, Yellow, White and a light/medium green...I love this piece

Thanks Adolfo! You answered my question that I didn't even ask yet, haha. I was wondering the exact size, I was looking at getting different colors as well. I love this piece too, she turned out fantastic

Thanks Adolfo! You answered my question that I didn't even ask yet, haha. I was wondering the exact size, I was looking at getting different colors as well. I love this piece too, she turned out fantastic

Just measure across the jewel...always make sure, mine was about 10.5 so I rounded it to 11mm.

Hey Guys,

SO GLAD that you are happy with our Catwoman. Make sure to check out our facebook page next week for the debut of Robin. On the base with Batman they look well...DYNAMIC! HA!

I see some of you talking about the gems we used. It was a 11-12mm Xilion Chaton by Swarovski for the diamond reg edition. we chose the 10mm because in real life it would be a nice size and not overly cartoony. For the emerald edition we chose a 10mm emerald cubic zarconia. If you're looking for different colors, I would suggest this site Shopping - Fire Mountain Gems and Beads. The cubic emerald were more expensive that the other Swarovski pieces. You can also get a bunch of different sizes.

We have almost all of our Catwomen shipped or shipping early next week and we ended up with a few damaged boxes and we have a few mint condition extras. If you're looking for her in either shape, please shoot us an email at [email protected].

Emerald Zircons are more pricey yes...Love it and it was nice having Julie sign both sides of the card, nice gold envelope as well as a nice color box...I look forward to Batman shipping soon as well as the Robin and Batgirl preorders...plus some more Munsters...One question, are the Robin and Batgirl pieces gonna have an EX signature edition too?

Working out the details on the Signatures next week. I know Burt is interested and so is Yvonne. Trying to do something extra special with Batgirl. Stay tuned.

More Munsters are on the way, Eddie and his Television are going to be solicited in a month. Need to take a little poll and see if the fans would want to TV to light up? It would be a $10 add but might be a cool idea. I'll have to ask on our fb page soon!!

Working out the details on the Signatures next week. I know Burt is interested and so is Yvonne. Trying to do something extra special with Batgirl. Stay tuned.

More Munsters are on the way, Eddie and his Television are going to be solicited in a month. Need to take a little poll and see if the fans would want to TV to light up? It would be a $10 add but might be a cool idea. I'll have to ask on our fb page soon!!

Batgirl is a must! No one has done her and she is Looooong over due. Would love Yvonne's autograph also.Catwoman was well worth the wait.

Great pics Ehollywood! She looks awesome.

I'm sorry to hear that :( Once I lined up the peg, I noticed the easiest way to put her in place was to press her thigh into the cat (sounds dirty, lol). If you try to push her in using her waist or hips, it doesn't work well. Holding the cat and pushing back on her thigh worked the best for me. You do have to watch the fingers though, the are delicate.

Thanks for the advice bro. This is my first statue and I am used to handling 1:6 action figures aka dolls per the wife lol!

Are you guys still planning to make a Batman Returns Catwoman statue? :pray:

Really happy with her bro. She was worth the wait and will get batgirl for sure.Texted a few times. Everything ok?

All is good. Phone fell in the pool and waiting for it to dry out. Its the Samsung Galaxy S5, which IS waterproof as long as the charging compartment is closed. It was, but when my granddaughter knocked the phone off the table, it bounced before bouncing into the pool. My guess was the first bounce opened the charging compartment cover. Should be good by now, just haven't tried. Will try ya later ;)

Back on topic, I'm in agreement that the Batgirl will be an excellent addition! Not going to chase the Ward/West statues. I'm good with the 'girls' in this line :naughty

...would just like a shipping notice for my Catwoman, first, though!

All is good. Phone fell in the pool and waiting for it to dry out. Its the Samsung Galaxy S5, which IS waterproof as long as the charging compartment is closed. It was, but when my granddaughter knocked the phone off the table, it bounced before bouncing into the pool. My guess was the first bounce opened the charging compartment cover. Should be good by now, just haven't tried. Will try ya later ;)

Back on topic, I'm in agreement that the Batgirl will be an excellent addition! Not going to chase the Ward/West statues. I'm good with the 'girls' in this line :naughty

...would just like a shipping notice for my Catwoman, first, though!

Figured something happened with phone. Since I have ht's 66 bats and robin, no need for statues. Figures are awesome. Looking forward to batgirl since I doubt ht's or SSC will not make her.

I tell ya looking at this one again, it woulda been sweet if there was two switch out heads(one masked, one unmasked). That woulda made it perfect just to see Julie Newmar's gorgeous face

I tell ya getting that DVD set last month and watching every episode(some I haven't seen in like 35+ years) certainly helped my excitement for this one as well as the future Tweeterhead 66 Batman prospects!

Back