Statue Tweeterhead Julie Newmar Catwoman by Trevor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm waiting on the regular in the UK by UK retailer.

It's going to be a long couple of months now after seeing these in hand pics.

I think she looks amazing!

This made me smile. I'm happy for you, and think you'll be happy you got her. Pics when you get time.

Thank you for the nice comment my friend.I will get pics of her with my Hot Toys 66 Batman and Robin. Needed a villian for them for a while now, that was my main reason getting her since her being 1/6 scale. I hope I do not get the statue bug lol!

Thank you for the nice comment my friend.I will get pics of her with my Hot Toys 66 Batman and Robin. Needed a villian for them for a while now, that was my main reason getting her since her being 1/6 scale. I hope I do not get the statue bug lol!

Oh the 1/6th scale statue bug is not too bad:) I had also thought about getting '66 bats and robin, but i have so many other catwoman statues that the theme was already there. I think she'll look great next to them.

I love it...I did touch it up making the paint lines neat like the hair/skin. statue/base, belt/pants. etc as well as adding semi/gloss to the eyes and parts that needed it. Still for a factory paint job it was good...Tweeterhead will continue to get my dough thats for sure...just an awesome piece that brought back some great memories. 288/300

Thats funny...All I could see was "How much for two guys for two hours?" Then Batman says to Robin, "What do you think old chum? Are you game?" Then Robin says to Batman "Holy nice rear end Batman! You gotta be nuts not to want to hit that! But what if Aunt Harriet finds out? Hey do you think Alfred wants some too?"..LOL reminds me of the military back in the day...My father if he was alive woulda loved this piece. It goes so freakin well with the Hot Toys figures...God I want HT to do the Batmobile...You cant go wrong with this Julie Newmar Catwoman...Tweeterhead has done right...For me this is the 2015 1/6 statue of the year...so far

Back