Statue Tweeterhead DC Superman maquette 2021

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup, sold out on TH. Glad I was able to place my PO at TH before the EX sold out.

Pretty cool classic Superman in a flight pose. Still think the thighs are a tad too big, but overall it's a killer sculpt.

Damn! ...I hate how slow this site can get sometimes!

Site stalled ...had to refresh ...and got a double post because of it. Rant over.

Yup, sold out on TH. Glad I was able to place my PO at TH before the EX sold out.

Pretty cool classic Superman in a flight pose. Still think the thighs are a tad too big, but overall it's a killer sculpt.

It's all subjective but the thighs were my first thought also

It's all subjective but the thighs were my first thought also

Yea, it is subjective. But I couldn't help noticing it from the get-go, too. I can see why it looks like that ...what the sculptor was going for, but it only bothers me a little. I can live with it.

Tweeterhead sold out, but the Collector’s Edition is available at Sideshow.

That's unfortunate. The EX was still available at SS at the time of my post. Should've just placed an order then :lol oh well. The good thing about Superman is that there will always be more statues available from some company some other time. I wish DC Collectibles was still in business. I actually liked many of their statues even if they were on the smaller size.

Where did you see this? Its product page on SS still just says "Expected to Ship: Feb 2022 - March 2022"
I received my shipping notice from DHL. It's currently Processed in Cincinnati Hub.

If this is shipping, I guess we'll see if my Waitlist for the EX converts. I still wonder why Wonder Woman is the only one being offered at a larger scale.

If this is shipping, I guess we'll see if my Waitlist for the EX converts. I still wonder why Wonder Woman is the only one being offered at a larger scale.
I'm in the same boat. I preordered the standard completely using reward points, but I'm hoping I can get it switched to the EX for the heat vision eyes.

Because she just happened to be the first one after the decision to offer some statues at both scales were made. There'll be more.
Gotcha. That's annoying only in that now I have to wait for a potential 1/4 Superman and wonder if it will be the same as this only larger or if it'll be an entirely new piece.

Last edited:
Received mine yesterday- let me know your thoughts on the head paint - the lighter skin color around the hair seems odd to me

6FD4DB16-D818-4D11-B8C0-C009B4E58B2E.jpeg
04556976-F787-4A89-B070-F00FBF64EA47.jpeg
01A8AB44-79A4-4F3A-B7D8-596B5D42AB03.jpeg
003/500 - I’m loving it: Bold & Classic
723EBAD1-37F8-49A9-9F92-1B302F50ADE1.jpeg

Last edited:
He looks really good! Love it next to that Miller Batman too! Production headsculpt also looks better than the proto to me so overall win IMO. If my waitlist converts, I think I may just go all in on this line and sell my Sideshow 1/6 figures to be replaced by the Tweeterhead 1/6 line.

Last edited:
If you're a perfectionist, or suffer from OCD, you may want to touch up a couple of areas, but honestly you need to get really close to notice any imperfections. Looking at the whole statue, it is stunning.

If you're a perfectionist, or suffer from OCD, you may want to touch up a couple of areas, but honestly you need to get really close to notice any imperfections. Looking at the whole statue, it is stunning

I’ll definitely have to touch up those areas. But overall, I agree, the statue is amazing. Too good to pass up. Thank you for showing me the photos.

Back