Statue Tweeterhead - Batman Returns: 1:6 Michelle Pfeiffer Catwoman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn, the taser and holster on the leg is an awesome touch!

Not crazy about the print.. would have been nice to see a second switch out head as the EX.. I'll order from Tweeterhead like I did the others.

Well, she had flats on during some of her backflips, so screen accurate... meh.... I don't care to see her in flats, so it's a non issue IMO.
But at least she wore both in the movie even though we'll never see a Catwoman in flats made. The taser on the leg looks cool but was never like that in the movie.

84017ec8bfe581db39144b17a5ae3d20.jpg

78acaa1daea33f3c47f6f48d9ed8c995.jpg

6a27abaddcafc1b68b70c3973dc9af06.jpg

ec39e7424ff669f555c2143d29ad73f9.jpg

Enviado desde mi iPad con Tapatalk

If HT were releasing a 1/6th Michelle id skip this, but since im over waiting for that i'll prob get this.

Promo shot. Good to see that the statue is accurate however see if you can find a screen shot from the movie with it on. Cause I couldn't find one and I was looking pretty good. I'd be happy to see it but my mind was already made up that she's a must have statue.
It's on her during the scenes she actually uses it.

If HT were releasing a 1/6th Michelle id skip this, but since im over waiting for that i'll prob get this.

It won't happen, sadly...

This Catwoman is a MUST HAVE to go with HT Batman Retuns. I hope we can detach Catwoman from the base.

Back