TV Shows that Ended before they should have...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Firefly
Journeyman
Jericho

I would add both Journeyman and Jericho. And Deadwood. Three really good shows that should have lasted longer.

I also liked Invasion from a couple of years ago. I think that was on ABC. There was absolutely no closure on that show.

The Sopranos - great show to the end IMO.
Six Feet Under

Shows that shouild've been drowned at birth?

Ugly Betty
Desperate Housewives
Brothers and Sisters
Thirtysomething

Space Above and Beyond and that Vampire show on fox. I can't remember the name but it was based off of the RPG.

Yup Vampire the Masquerade was a great show I have them all on VHS.

Nope I just remembered. It was called Kindred the Embraced. :lecture

250px-Kindred_logo.gif

220px-BrigidBrannagh.jpg

Firefly - worst decision to cancel a show of all time....
Rome - a great show that I would have liked more of
Drive - just would have liked a story conclusion...

I'm sure there's more....

I loved Surface! Seeing Leighton Meester in those lil' skirts and knee socks... *drools*

Quantum Leap... I miss that show. It had a good run, but could have gone for a few more years. I need to pick up some of those on DVD!

I liked The Dresden Files. Also when are they going to make the Knight Rider series. The movie was good so they need to bring that on all ready. oh and they dude from Burn Notice had a show call Touching Evil. That was a really good show too.

Deadwood
Firefly
Duckman
Angel
Futurama

FireFly and Angel I agree with. Love the brilliance that's Joss Whedon's mind! Futurama, not so much. They have 4 movies being released straight to DVD. One which just came out, and another on its way June 24th! They will be then seperated into 4 episodes X 4 movies = 16 new episodes total.

Back